OPI Princesses Rule

Princesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses Rule

4.6

on 11/9/2012 4:43:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Oh, sparkly pink love! But it's subtle enough that it looks lovely on women of all ages. It's a pale pink with very fine silver glitter. With one coat, it gives your nails a glow. With 2-3 coats, it's a subtle pink with a subtle glitter. Gorgeous.

This is my: I dont want to use a high maintenance color. I just want my fingers to look clean-look! I love it, it's so great for my stash. It is a shimmer silvery pale pink sheer shade, will work as a topcoat but I use it alone. You will see visible nail line even with three coats.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Luuuurrve this colour - especially with any other light pink/purple solid colour underneath. I love doing a pink french manicure with this shade too! A gorgeous shimmery pink.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the nail polish I wear the most often. Definitely very versatile! You can wear it alone as a sheer, it looks very classy and subtle. Also you can layer it up to a more opaque baby pink, very 3 dimensional looking because of the shimmer. Also I use it over other nail polishes to give them a sheen, especially my light opaques (I especially like it over Revlon's top speed Lily)

on 12/24/2010 4:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Perfection. I'll start by saying that I'd never have given this polish a second thought in the store--the glittery baby pink of it is precisely opposite my typically vampy preferences. But I was digging through my
Mum's stash, looking for amgood neutral for my recently-trimmed short nails and, finding absolutely nothing, was forced to take a closer look. I realized it was a clear pink, with loads of crystal shimmer, so I gave it a shot. One coat is a perfect sparkly sheer, two coats is a pale pink sparkly sheer. It's lovely. Not garish or teenybopper at all-- just a funned-up neutral. Would definitely purchase.

on 2/26/2010 10:41:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this, its so cute and girly. Its a good subtle colour but it has a nice shimmery twist so it does make some impact.

on 9/8/2009 2:18:00 AM

This is a great color for layering over other (more opaque) colors, which I learned after applying 4(!) coats and still not opaquing out my nail... That said, it has a beautiful goldish glitter which creates a bit of a rough texture on the nail. This can easily be smoothed out with a clear top coat. Wears pretty well, my 4 coat application started chipping after 4 days but I am not gentle with my polish by any means. The formula and brush are easy to work with, but I rated the packaging low because I received this color in a "pretty little pinks" freebie trio from ULTA, and the brush opening is just way too small for my shaky left hand to navigate to without making me nervous that the bottle is going to tip over. Usually I have to use two hands to dip the brush. I will definitely consider buying a full size version of this color when my 1/8 oz sample runs out.

I'm not normally a fan of pink (I own 3 or 4 at most) but I love this one. It's more sheer than I like when wearing it alone so I usually layer it over other pinks to really get it to stand out. It's very sparkly and pretty.

on 4/26/2006 5:01:00 PM

I'm wearing one coat of Princesses Rule, no other polish, and it is beautiful - lots of shimmer because of the micro-glitter, and yet I can wear it for work since the shimmer is discreet, not garish. Next time I'll try it as a second coat over a sheer un-glittery pink, but it does work on its own.

Popular Polishes