OPI Princesses Rule

Princesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses Rule

4.8

on 2/27/2016 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

You'll love this, if you like girly, pinkish looks like me.
It's really sparkly (pink and silver fine sparkles) and pretty sheer, so when it starts chipping (after a week or so), it's not that noticeable.
P.S.: The color will look four times more lighter when what it looks like in the bottle.

on 3/8/2014 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of my favorite nail polishes of all time. A light ballerina pink with a LOT of very fine green & white glitter, it looks great as a top coat on any warm colored nail polish (never tried it on a blue... YET) or as a stand alone color. To achieve full opacity it takes ~4 coats, but looks beautiful.

The formula isn't super pigmented, but goes on streak-free, and the brush is great, as always with OPI.

As a note, more recent formulations have a more pigmented base and pearlescent (rather than iridescent) shine, which may or may not be your cup of tea.

on 2/25/2009 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

very sheer color but the shimmer in this is gorgeous! i use this as the top layer before top coat for any beige pink polish as the base! it's gorgeous :)

on 5/19/2008 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite sheer colour from OPI. The subtle pale pink with lotsa silvery glitters never fails to freshen up the look of my nails. I will definitely buy this again if my bottle runs out.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love! Normally I'm not much of a pink nail polish girl but I got this in a gift set from my aunt a while back and I figured I'd give it a try. This is SO PRETTY on! It's light, clear pink with a TON of superfine silver sparkles....the polish and brush are typical OPI--high quality stuff, long-wearing and pretty chip resistant. I adore this polish and would keep buying it if it weren't LE :(

Popular Polishes