OPI Princesses Rule

Princesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses Rule

4.7

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This polish is lovely. When I first applied it, I thought, "Aww man! Not another sheer polish! " then I applied up to five coats. I then thought, "Oooo this is soooo pretty!" It is a beautiful subtle, pale baby pink shimmer. It's beautiful, and it lasts a long time. I relaxed my hair, but did not apply top coat. Relaxer normally eats my polish, but not this stuff. No chipping, dents, nothing. Just beautiful color! Good Job OPI! Love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

My go to light shimmery pink polish. I got this in a duo with Bubble Bath (which I haven't tried yet). I apply my Orly Bonder, a coat of Sally Hansen's First Blush, which is a sheer baby pink, and then this over the top! I prefer to apply a pink first as a base to make this polish look more opaque. It is extremely shimmery and as usual can be hard to completely remove. Even if you want an extremely natural look just applying this straight to your nails will look really pretty and feminine!

on 3/23/2010 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this color so much. I got my nails done at a beauty school so their selection of polishes was limited. I thought I was settling for a boring see-through pink but as she brushed it on my nails, a smile grew. It's adorable! I own it now and plan on wearing it all the time.

Popular Polishes