OPI Princesses Rule

Princesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses Rule

3.9

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Medium

This is my favourite polish.I love it.Beautiful pink color with lots of sparkles.Looks great on its own especially on toes.Also looks great over other pinks.You cant go wrong with this.Just buy it!!!!

on 9/15/2012 12:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I almost got rid of this polish a couple of months ago, and I'm SO glad I didn't!
I recently got a job where nail polish isn't really allowed, so all I can get away with is sheers, french tip and some nudes.This polish is perfect! Classic, girly, but wayy toned down. It just looks fresh and pretty and I love it for work or inbetween bright manicures!
It is a light, very sheer pinky-shimmer.
1-2 coats and topcoat, you are set!

on 1/11/2011 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

OPI Princesses rule is a very sheer, sparkly pale pink. You will get a hint of color from it when you put on the second layer. Not my cup of tea since the glitter is just too much - I feel like a child when wearing this. This is great color for little girls but I can't imagine this for adults.

on 12/24/2010 4:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Perfection. I'll start by saying that I'd never have given this polish a second thought in the store--the glittery baby pink of it is precisely opposite my typically vampy preferences. But I was digging through my
Mum's stash, looking for amgood neutral for my recently-trimmed short nails and, finding absolutely nothing, was forced to take a closer look. I realized it was a clear pink, with loads of crystal shimmer, so I gave it a shot. One coat is a perfect sparkly sheer, two coats is a pale pink sparkly sheer. It's lovely. Not garish or teenybopper at all-- just a funned-up neutral. Would definitely purchase.

on 12/2/2010 1:00:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is the OPI shade I've had the longest. I also use it to layer over other polishes. I receive so many compliments on it each time I have it on. The glittery is very tiny so I don't think it's immature looking at all (not that that would stop me anyway) and I think it looks especially nice layered over a nice neutral polish. I put it over Chi's Risque Lingerie most often. I have purchased probably 3 other brands that are near dup's, and normally I prefer China Glaze or Sinful Colors over all other polish, but with this one, OPI does it best.

on 11/30/2010 10:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I received this as a gift, I wouldn't have purchased this for myself. It reminds me of something that I used as a 12 year old. The polish has way too much glitter and is difficult to remove. The only perk is that it applies easily.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this polish but I don't wear it alone, I always layer it over others. Its especially gorgeous over any shade of pink. Nice app, wear and it removes easily for something to glittering / shimmery.

on 4/20/2009 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is probably my favourite nail colour. It looks great on my dark skin (my hands are around NC35). I am in my 30s, but it doesn't look inappropriately young on me. I don't know if it's appropriate for work, it probably depends on where you work. It is shimmery, so if you don't like shimmer, do not buy this. The application is excellent, and because of the shimmer, very forgiving, all your mistakes don't stare out at you, which is important because I'm a perfectionist when it comes to nail polish application, and I get really frustrated if streaks and bubbles show.
The shimmer does dull over a few days, but I easily get 10 days out of the polish with base and top coats, and 3 weeks on my toes without chipping.
I love this, and I will absolutely buy it again when I run out.

on 3/16/2007 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Like the other reviewers have stated: this is a sheer, bubblegum sparkly polish. It's a pink version of OPI's Happy Anniversary.I'm good to go with just 2 coats of this, in fact, I think 1 coat would suffice. The micro-glitter is not sublte, but it's not garish either. It is a fun colour to wear and like OPI quality it lasts a good 3-4 days on my nails with minimal chips or cracks.

Popular Polishes