OPI Princesses Rule

Princesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses Rule

4.5

on 2/27/2016 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

You'll love this, if you like girly, pinkish looks like me.
It's really sparkly (pink and silver fine sparkles) and pretty sheer, so when it starts chipping (after a week or so), it's not that noticeable.
P.S.: The color will look four times more lighter when what it looks like in the bottle.

This is one of my very many favourite gorgeous colour sheer and girly would highly recommended

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't like it on its own but I do like to apply it over my other nail polishes. Especially the pink ones. It is really brings them to life and makes them summer proof :) Lovely shimmery glittery finish! Loving it! Removing it is another story but since I started using removers with a sponge inside of the bottle it's no longer a problem :)

on 3/21/2013 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

It's gorgeous. Unicorn in a bottle. I love to wear it when I'm feeling bogged down with life. The glitter allows for daydreams and the compliments are endless!

on 11/9/2012 4:43:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Oh, sparkly pink love! But it's subtle enough that it looks lovely on women of all ages. It's a pale pink with very fine silver glitter. With one coat, it gives your nails a glow. With 2-3 coats, it's a subtle pink with a subtle glitter. Gorgeous.

It's so glittery and very princess-like. Could layer on top of any color desired. I kept re-applying for a solid look by itself. Worth the purchase.

This is my: I dont want to use a high maintenance color. I just want my fingers to look clean-look! I love it, it's so great for my stash. It is a shimmer silvery pale pink sheer shade, will work as a topcoat but I use it alone. You will see visible nail line even with three coats.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Definitely not my favorite OPI nail polish but its very pretty! Very light soft baby pink with lots of shimmer. Very unique! It is extremely sheer and I have to use 4 coats to get it like the colour in the bottle - that's a lot but the good thing is it layers VERY well and doesn't bubble as you add coats. The benefit of it being sheer is that it can be layered on top of other nail pink nail polishes to change them up. I can imagine it would look gorgeous on top of a black too - I am going to try that next!

As with all OPI nail polishes, the brush is great and I get a week out of my manicure before it starts to wear or chip. Decently priced at $9.99...but I will pay that price for nail polishes that last so long.

Looks great on fingers, toes and I use it a lot in nail art designs so its very versatile. I will repurchase this nail polish when I run out because its a great colour to have in any collection!

on 12/1/2011 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I just love this colour! I think it is really pretty, makes me feel girlish. Also it is very forgiving when it chips, unlike darker colours (I cannot stand chipped nails). It's lovely with one or two coats and very easy to apply.

Taking it off is a bit annoying but I think thats the case with any glittery nailpolish.

I got this in a set with 2 other pink polishes, so it's one of the OPI minis, I am already half way through the bottle and I think I will buy the regular one. I just love it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

A very pretty sheer sparkly light pink. I never use 3 coats just because of how long it takes but I used 3 coats. It brings out more pink with 3 coats. I almost didn't buy this color but I'm so glad I did I love it.

Popular Polishes