OPI Princesses Rule

Princesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses Rule

4.8

on 9/13/2018 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Lol I stole it from the store so for me it was free. It’s a really super nice pink. You need like 4 coats of it to totally cover your nails though but its worth it.

on 12/1/2011 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I just love this colour! I think it is really pretty, makes me feel girlish. Also it is very forgiving when it chips, unlike darker colours (I cannot stand chipped nails). It's lovely with one or two coats and very easy to apply.

Taking it off is a bit annoying but I think thats the case with any glittery nailpolish.

I got this in a set with 2 other pink polishes, so it's one of the OPI minis, I am already half way through the bottle and I think I will buy the regular one. I just love it.

I had this done as a pedicure on the run in order to make up for a previous crappy polish job. Very simple, light pink, and makes the toes look very clean and polished! It almost looks silver in certain lights. I've had it on almost two weeks and not a chip, and I haven't added additional topcoat. Today, I put white tips on it for a modified French pedicure and it looks even better! I will definitely buy a bottle of this ASAP.

*edit* Still haven't bought a bottle, but had another pedi done with this yesterday and it's just so beautiful. Last time the polish lasted for 4 weeks with nary a chip! I found a bottle on Ebay so I will buy soon.

on 7/28/2009 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not sure what more I can add, but here goes - this polish is a shimmery-bordering-on-glittery sheer pink. It sounds very childish (with the glitter?!), but it's a very pretty light pink and makes my nails look very 'finished'. With the sheerness, it reminds me of a French manicure (as you can see the white part of your nail under it). I think it looks perfect in the middle of summer, but I bet that it can be really gorgeous in winter (layered with an appropriate color underneath).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am absolutely IN LOVE with this polish! It is the most beautiful shimmery/glittery pink nail polish I have ever seen! It isa perfect pale pink, with just the right amount of shimmer and glitter, the glitter is very fine and looks amazing when it catches in the sunlight. This colour looks great on it's own, or a beautiful finish to a french manicure. I wear it all the time over my acrylics. This is the perfect princess shade :)

Popular Polishes