OPI Princesses Rule

OPI Princesses Rule
Princesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses Rule

4.4

on 4/11/2016 1:54:00 PM

Ok I LOVE this one! OPI's Princesses Rule is a sheer, baby-pink shimmer that's shot through with tons of silvery microsparkles. So gorgeous and flattering! I like sheer polishes when they're SUPPOSED to be sheer, if that makes sense. Well this is an excellent one. A must-have OPI in my opinion.

Looks beautiful on its own but also makes for a great base for glitter polishes. It looks PERFECT after two coats. It doesn't look like much in the bottle but on the nail, it's just so pretty. I can't recommend this polish enough. This is the kind of color that looks good on anyone from the ages of eight to eighty.

Would absolutely buy this one again. LOVE!!!

on 1/8/2016 9:41:00 AM

I have a mini of this but will probably upgrade to a full bottle when it's time...it's super versatile and the formula is great for this type of shade.

Princesses Rule (I actually hate the name lol but whatevs) is a very sheer light baby pink with extremely fine silver sparkles. It looks delicate and girly. I normally go for more edgy shades but this is so pretty. While sheer, each coat goes on very evenly and I can reach *almost* full opacity in 3 coats. These coats don't streak, bubble, go on too thick - A+++ formula OPI! Also, glittery polishes can be brittle and chip easily, this one doesn't have that problem.

When I wear it on its own, the color just isn't that flattering on my hands (I have a medium olive skintone). Looks fantastic over other pinks. I imagine this would look amazing on very fair or dark ladies :)

Also, it looks ADORABLE on my 3 year old daughter.

I like the colour of this product. It is a very sheer baby pink colour with lots of silver glitter in it. However, I find that it is too sheer to wear alone so I would only use it as a top coat over other pink colours. It is sheer enough that you can use it as a top coat over non-pink colours, but it does make other colours look lighter, so beware of this. A nice enough colour, but too expensive for something that I would only use as a top coat. I love the name though!

Such a pretty pink shade! I only need 2 coats and they go on perfectly. Great opacity with this colour I like to use Seche Vite as a top coat and my polish doesn't budge till I remove it. Such a pretty girlie spring shade. I love sparkly pinks and this one is excellent for pale or dark skintones. I like this shade too because I like pale pinks with some shimmer. It dries very quick and doesn't chip or anything. Lasts till I take it off as well. It's just a great colour that I would recommend for pretty much every skintone. It is a definite favorite of mine. So Recommended!

I am onto my second bottle of this product, and while it is certainly wearable on it's own, I much prefer it as a top coat. It looks stunning over pinky colours, no matter how dark or light. It is very sheer and can be worn over colours from a different colour family (e.g. blue or green) without showing up pinky. This is due to the fact that the pink base is very sheer. I really like this colour but would not wear it alone. It costs $20AUD and is probably quite dupable.

I love this polish so much! I recently took Off my acrylics and it left my nails in pretty lousy condition. I couldn't decide what color to buy at target but when I reached for this off the shelf I instantly fell in love! 😍 one coat is enough to give my nails a nice shine without looking like little girl nails. The glitter can be sort of a mess when it gets onto your skin but with a swipe of a q tip and some nail polish remover you should be golden. Cost around 9.99 or so at target and plenty in stock when I picked it up. Also the drying time was pretty quick so that's a plus 💅

on 12/18/2014 9:04:00 PM

This is such a pretty delicate color... Baby pink with tons of sparkle. Yes it could be used for a little girl but also very classy for a adult woman. Love to wear it when I want a non fuss color.

on 3/22/2014 7:38:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. Princesses Rule is a light pink micro shimmer polish that I love and have re-purchased thanks to OPI not d/c it. It originally debuted with the "Charming Collection in 2009.
Now you may be thinking it's for little girls, wrong, it is a cool toned pastel pink with subtle micro glitter that is pretty and feminine but not juvenile.
It goes on sheer but with two coats you'll get bottle color. Great for a top coat also and it removes easily. In the light it looks like an opal gemstone with micro shimmer flashes of blue, green, pink, ...sigh! Go get it!

This is one of my very many favourite gorgeous colour sheer and girly would highly recommended

on 11/9/2012 4:43:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Oh, sparkly pink love! But it's subtle enough that it looks lovely on women of all ages. It's a pale pink with very fine silver glitter. With one coat, it gives your nails a glow. With 2-3 coats, it's a subtle pink with a subtle glitter. Gorgeous.