OPI Princesses Rule

Filtered by skin tone : Other
OPI Princesses Rule
Princesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses Rule

4.7

This is my go-to nail polish when I haven't done my nails in a while because the shimmer and sheer combination makes it extremely forgiving. No brush strokes and I usually apply two coats. It's a wonderful shimmer polish for pedicures but for me, also lazy manicures. The nail line issue doesn't bother me much as I keep my nails short. It's not as pink as say OPI Cherry Blossom, so it blends in well with my fair skin tone. Definitely would get an extra bottle of this!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really liked this pale baby pink color. It's one of those barely there colors, but it really packs a shimmery punch that takes you by surprise; You just don't expect the glimmer it gives you, from such a shy color. I would say the name fits the color, as it is very 'princess-y'...But it isn't too pink. It's a very sheer and soft pink; Timeless:) I would say office friendly, also. Definitely very wearable and perfect for summer.

Application was nice and easy; It's very forgiving being that it is a lighter color. It wore for about 10 days with no chips, also. Gotta love that:)

on 5/19/2008 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite sheer colour from OPI. The subtle pale pink with lotsa silvery glitters never fails to freshen up the look of my nails. I will definitely buy this again if my bottle runs out.

on 5/21/2007 2:19:00 PM

OPI Nail Lacquer in the color "Princesses Rule!" is a very sheer, light pink, highly glass fleck microglittered polish. I agree with a previous reviewer that the microglitter is not garish. It is a great change-up from using just a regular clear polish or any other sheer and is especially pretty for finishing french manicures, or for layering. My favorite polish/color/enamel/lacquer is OPI. OPI's quality is worth the extra cost over any drugstore brand, IMO. All of the OPI Nail Lacquers I've used go on more smoothly with higher pigment and last longer than any other polish/color/enamel/lacquer I've tried. This one, because of its microglitter, doesn't last as long as its non-glittered counterparts, but no glittered polish does. This lasted 4 or 5 days with minimal chips without a base or topcoat. OPI Nail Lacquers are well worth the money (as of this writing, usually $7.50 per bottle)! (UPDATE: now $8.50 per bottle)

on 3/16/2007 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Like the other reviewers have stated: this is a sheer, bubblegum sparkly polish. It's a pink version of OPI's Happy Anniversary.I'm good to go with just 2 coats of this, in fact, I think 1 coat would suffice. The micro-glitter is not sublte, but it's not garish either. It is a fun colour to wear and like OPI quality it lasts a good 3-4 days on my nails with minimal chips or cracks.

on 2/6/2007 9:00:00 PM

Love this! Its not much alone but if layered over any light pink or purple polish it looks fantastic. PR is a great staple polish. I don't buy too much OPI because of the price but this one is so versatile it was well worth the money.

Popular Polishes