OPI Princesses Rule

Princesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses Rule

4.4

on 11/30/2010 10:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I received this as a gift, I wouldn't have purchased this for myself. It reminds me of something that I used as a 12 year old. The polish has way too much glitter and is difficult to remove. The only perk is that it applies easily.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Meh. This is one of the cruddiest OPI polishes I have ever tried. Its cute in the bottle, but it does nothing for the nails.

on 2/15/2010 11:09:00 PM

I'm not a fan of this color at all. First, it's way too sheer. Even with three coats, I can still see my nail tips. Secondly, the pale cool pink clashes with my warm undertones. Thirdly, the color is just childish, as some have said. I am young (early 20's) and enjoy and highlight my youthful appearance, but this color is like something that a 5-year-old little girl would wear.

The only thing that I use this polish for is to layer it over other pink colors, but even then, it still looks a bit childish.

on 10/7/2009 5:20:00 PM

Ok I really should have known what it was going to be like with a name like "princesses rule"....I wanted pink with a little shimmer...but NOT GLITTER...this color is only good for 5 year olds

Looks gorgeous in the bottle but pretty ghastly on my nails. I got it as a gift, would never buy anything so sparkly myself. In the bottle it is a lovely shimmery princess pink but on my medium skintone hands it's a horrible sparkly white and makes my skin look all dark and grey... What was I thinking putting it on anyway? Princess pink belongs to a girl in their teens not a grown woman in her 30's!!! Will give it to my young cousin (aged 18), maybe she'll have better luck with it. Aside from the color everything else about this polish is fine and not too difficult to apply, lasts well but I can't wait to take it off!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

OPI's Princesses Rule is a very, very sheer sparkly light-light pink - not glitter but micro sparkles of pink, white, and silver. I bought this basically as a top coat to dress up a couple of creme polishes that I have. It does the trick but I feel like a six year old wearing it so although it's nice, it's not for me. It's extremely sheer and would take many coats to get bottle color. The application and wear were typical OPI quality - wonderful. I wouldn't buy it again, though.

I like the colour of this product. It is a very sheer baby pink colour with lots of silver glitter in it. However, I find that it is too sheer to wear alone so I would only use it as a top coat over other pink colours. It is sheer enough that you can use it as a top coat over non-pink colours, but it does make other colours look lighter, so beware of this. A nice enough colour, but too expensive for something that I would only use as a top coat. I love the name though!

I am onto my second bottle of this product, and while it is certainly wearable on it's own, I much prefer it as a top coat. It looks stunning over pinky colours, no matter how dark or light. It is very sheer and can be worn over colours from a different colour family (e.g. blue or green) without showing up pinky. This is due to the fact that the pink base is very sheer. I really like this colour but would not wear it alone. It costs $20AUD and is probably quite dupable.

on 11/2/2014 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This formula is great, the color is just a little too light and sheer for my taste. This would be super-cute for young girls, though. I'll use this up, but wouldn't repurchase.

on 10/11/2013 3:53:00 AM

I knew this would be super sheer , so I bought it to use on top of my other polishes . Finding the right base color is quite hard . I also do not like how this applies . It does not apply super evenly , hence when this I used on top of other polishes , the flaws and unevenness is made more obvious .

Popular Polishes