OPI Princesses Rule

OPI Princesses Rule
Princesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses Rule

3.9

on 12/18/2014 9:04:00 PM

This is such a pretty delicate color... Baby pink with tons of sparkle. Yes it could be used for a little girl but also very classy for a adult woman. Love to wear it when I want a non fuss color.

on 11/9/2012 4:43:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Oh, sparkly pink love! But it's subtle enough that it looks lovely on women of all ages. It's a pale pink with very fine silver glitter. With one coat, it gives your nails a glow. With 2-3 coats, it's a subtle pink with a subtle glitter. Gorgeous.

on 7/13/2011 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a really cute, 'girlie' colour with sparkles. Although I'm in my late 40s I love wearing this, especially in Spring and Summer when I like to show off a pedicure in my flip-flops. Even my pre-teen daughter (who usually finds pale pink nauseating and pulls a face at the very mention of the colour) likes this one. Hooray!!

on 10/7/2009 5:20:00 PM

Ok I really should have known what it was going to be like with a name like "princesses rule"....I wanted pink with a little shimmer...but NOT GLITTER...this color is only good for 5 year olds

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

OPI's Princesses Rule is a very, very sheer sparkly light-light pink - not glitter but micro sparkles of pink, white, and silver. I bought this basically as a top coat to dress up a couple of creme polishes that I have. It does the trick but I feel like a six year old wearing it so although it's nice, it's not for me. It's extremely sheer and would take many coats to get bottle color. The application and wear were typical OPI quality - wonderful. I wouldn't buy it again, though.

on 5/21/2007 2:19:00 PM

OPI Nail Lacquer in the color "Princesses Rule!" is a very sheer, light pink, highly glass fleck microglittered polish. I agree with a previous reviewer that the microglitter is not garish. It is a great change-up from using just a regular clear polish or any other sheer and is especially pretty for finishing french manicures, or for layering. My favorite polish/color/enamel/lacquer is OPI. OPI's quality is worth the extra cost over any drugstore brand, IMO. All of the OPI Nail Lacquers I've used go on more smoothly with higher pigment and last longer than any other polish/color/enamel/lacquer I've tried. This one, because of its microglitter, doesn't last as long as its non-glittered counterparts, but no glittered polish does. This lasted 4 or 5 days with minimal chips without a base or topcoat. OPI Nail Lacquers are well worth the money (as of this writing, usually $7.50 per bottle)! (UPDATE: now $8.50 per bottle)

on 4/26/2006 5:01:00 PM

I'm wearing one coat of Princesses Rule, no other polish, and it is beautiful - lots of shimmer because of the micro-glitter, and yet I can wear it for work since the shimmer is discreet, not garish. Next time I'll try it as a second coat over a sheer un-glittery pink, but it does work on its own.

Popular Polishes