OPI Princesses Rule

Princesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses Rule

4.4

on 9/13/2018 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Lol I stole it from the store so for me it was free. It’s a really super nice pink. You need like 4 coats of it to totally cover your nails though but its worth it.

on 1/8/2016 9:41:00 AM

I have a mini of this but will probably upgrade to a full bottle when it's time...it's super versatile and the formula is great for this type of shade.

Princesses Rule (I actually hate the name lol but whatevs) is a very sheer light baby pink with extremely fine silver sparkles. It looks delicate and girly. I normally go for more edgy shades but this is so pretty. While sheer, each coat goes on very evenly and I can reach *almost* full opacity in 3 coats. These coats don't streak, bubble, go on too thick - A+++ formula OPI! Also, glittery polishes can be brittle and chip easily, this one doesn't have that problem.

When I wear it on its own, the color just isn't that flattering on my hands (I have a medium olive skintone). Looks fantastic over other pinks. I imagine this would look amazing on very fair or dark ladies :)

Also, it looks ADORABLE on my 3 year old daughter.

Such a pretty pink shade! I only need 2 coats and they go on perfectly. Great opacity with this colour I like to use Seche Vite as a top coat and my polish doesn't budge till I remove it. Such a pretty girlie spring shade. I love sparkly pinks and this one is excellent for pale or dark skintones. I like this shade too because I like pale pinks with some shimmer. It dries very quick and doesn't chip or anything. Lasts till I take it off as well. It's just a great colour that I would recommend for pretty much every skintone. It is a definite favorite of mine. So Recommended!

on 3/21/2013 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

It's gorgeous. Unicorn in a bottle. I love to wear it when I'm feeling bogged down with life. The glitter allows for daydreams and the compliments are endless!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Meh. This is one of the cruddiest OPI polishes I have ever tried. Its cute in the bottle, but it does nothing for the nails.

on 6/15/2011 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am generally not into shimmer or sparkle nail polish, but I picked this up on a whim and do not regret it a bit. The pale pink color and tiny sparkles only show up if you layer several coats. I prefer to wear it with just one coat and a clear topcoat. It just makes my nails look super glossy and healthy because the microsparkles pick up the light easily. I don't have a problem getting the polish off, but again, I only use one coat.

on 2/25/2011 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I am not a fan of this polish on its own - too much sparkle, not enough colour. It is pretty when applied OVER another pink, as many reviewers have said, but I find this combination to be a tad immature (I am 31). However, when this colour is applied UNDER a soft pink or nude, it adds just the right amount of shimmer and femininity, without looking gaudy or childish. I particularly like it when it is paired with Mademoiselle by Essie.

on 12/24/2010 4:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Perfection. I'll start by saying that I'd never have given this polish a second thought in the store--the glittery baby pink of it is precisely opposite my typically vampy preferences. But I was digging through my
Mum's stash, looking for amgood neutral for my recently-trimmed short nails and, finding absolutely nothing, was forced to take a closer look. I realized it was a clear pink, with loads of crystal shimmer, so I gave it a shot. One coat is a perfect sparkly sheer, two coats is a pale pink sparkly sheer. It's lovely. Not garish or teenybopper at all-- just a funned-up neutral. Would definitely purchase.

on 3/21/2010 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I am a vampy girl at heart, but this is one of the handful of neutral/light polishes that I really love. I wore it in my sister's wedding, which says a lot because I spent weeks deciding what makeup to wear in it. :) It's a beautiful sparkly pink, sheer and very glowy.

I love this polish. I often apply it to my nails on top of my usual shade when it is starting to look a little dull after a couple of days. It hides imperfections very well, and gives me a couple more days before I need to redo it all. Very fun and pretty colour. I'd describe it as sheer light pink shimmer, but not is a childish way. I prefer just one layer of this shade to keep it as sheer as possible.

Popular Polishes