OPI Princesses Rule

4.4

on 3/2/2015 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got this as a mini in a travel set. I was prepared for a juvenile polish given its name, but was pleasantly surprised how sophisticated this looks. The base is an opalescent pink with lots of white shimmer in it, and with two coats it is visibly pink. Perfect for those days when you want low maintenance nails that won't show chips and makes your fingers look clean and pretty. Love it.

I love this polish so much! I recently took Off my acrylics and it left my nails in pretty lousy condition. I couldn't decide what color to buy at target but when I reached for this off the shelf I instantly fell in love! 😍 one coat is enough to give my nails a nice shine without looking like little girl nails. The glitter can be sort of a mess when it gets onto your skin but with a swipe of a q tip and some nail polish remover you should be golden. Cost around 9.99 or so at target and plenty in stock when I picked it up. Also the drying time was pretty quick so that's a plus 💅

on 10/11/2013 3:53:00 AM

I knew this would be super sheer , so I bought it to use on top of my other polishes . Finding the right base color is quite hard . I also do not like how this applies . It does not apply super evenly , hence when this I used on top of other polishes , the flaws and unevenness is made more obvious .

Just another color from OPI that i love. I added this over Care to Danse and it is really pretty. Nice shimmery effect that i can still wear to work. Has a nice pink hue to it. Nice time i will top it over Bubble Bath!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Definitely not my favorite OPI nail polish but its very pretty! Very light soft baby pink with lots of shimmer. Very unique! It is extremely sheer and I have to use 4 coats to get it like the colour in the bottle - that's a lot but the good thing is it layers VERY well and doesn't bubble as you add coats. The benefit of it being sheer is that it can be layered on top of other nail pink nail polishes to change them up. I can imagine it would look gorgeous on top of a black too - I am going to try that next!

As with all OPI nail polishes, the brush is great and I get a week out of my manicure before it starts to wear or chip. Decently priced at $9.99...but I will pay that price for nail polishes that last so long.

Looks great on fingers, toes and I use it a lot in nail art designs so its very versatile. I will repurchase this nail polish when I run out because its a great colour to have in any collection!

on 1/31/2012 9:43:00 AM

This is a very charming sparkling pink. I love applying just one coat for when I want a nude-y but not too plain look. It is also very pretty on toe nails especially after some sun tan.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Full marks from me - Princesses Rule is Stunning!

This is super layered over any other pink and It is also fantastic alone (2-3 coats) with french tips.

I really do feel like a Princess with this one, and the glitter is so subtle, in the light it makes nails look wet and glossy, it has a pink crystal look - like glass.

Would buy again for sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the nail polish I wear the most often. Definitely very versatile! You can wear it alone as a sheer, it looks very classy and subtle. Also you can layer it up to a more opaque baby pink, very 3 dimensional looking because of the shimmer. Also I use it over other nail polishes to give them a sheen, especially my light opaques (I especially like it over Revlon's top speed Lily)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this polish but I don't wear it alone, I always layer it over others. Its especially gorgeous over any shade of pink. Nice app, wear and it removes easily for something to glittering / shimmery.

I really like ths nailpolish! I swim a lot, so i like my toenails with a frenchmanicure look, and this polish is actually fun to use as the pink. It does not give a lot of color, even when I apply 2 layers, but I love the sparkles!

Popular Polishes