OPI Princesses Rule

Princesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses Rule

4.3

on 2/27/2016 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

You'll love this, if you like girly, pinkish looks like me.
It's really sparkly (pink and silver fine sparkles) and pretty sheer, so when it starts chipping (after a week or so), it's not that noticeable.
P.S.: The color will look four times more lighter when what it looks like in the bottle.

I like the colour of this product. It is a very sheer baby pink colour with lots of silver glitter in it. However, I find that it is too sheer to wear alone so I would only use it as a top coat over other pink colours. It is sheer enough that you can use it as a top coat over non-pink colours, but it does make other colours look lighter, so beware of this. A nice enough colour, but too expensive for something that I would only use as a top coat. I love the name though!

I am onto my second bottle of this product, and while it is certainly wearable on it's own, I much prefer it as a top coat. It looks stunning over pinky colours, no matter how dark or light. It is very sheer and can be worn over colours from a different colour family (e.g. blue or green) without showing up pinky. This is due to the fact that the pink base is very sheer. I really like this colour but would not wear it alone. It costs $20AUD and is probably quite dupable.

This is one of my very many favourite gorgeous colour sheer and girly would highly recommended

on 3/8/2014 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of my favorite nail polishes of all time. A light ballerina pink with a LOT of very fine green & white glitter, it looks great as a top coat on any warm colored nail polish (never tried it on a blue... YET) or as a stand alone color. To achieve full opacity it takes ~4 coats, but looks beautiful.

The formula isn't super pigmented, but goes on streak-free, and the brush is great, as always with OPI.

As a note, more recent formulations have a more pigmented base and pearlescent (rather than iridescent) shine, which may or may not be your cup of tea.

on 2/17/2013 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Another home run for OPI. This gorgeous shade is a light, subtle pink with shimmer. Can be worn as one coat to give the nails a more professional look or layered for a deeper sparkle. My favorite way to wear this is over a light creamy pink.

on 9/15/2012 12:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I almost got rid of this polish a couple of months ago, and I'm SO glad I didn't!
I recently got a job where nail polish isn't really allowed, so all I can get away with is sheers, french tip and some nudes.This polish is perfect! Classic, girly, but wayy toned down. It just looks fresh and pretty and I love it for work or inbetween bright manicures!
It is a light, very sheer pinky-shimmer.
1-2 coats and topcoat, you are set!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Girly delicate perfection! I'm not one for sparkles but even I couldn't resist this polish. While Princesses Rule looks like a shimmery topcoat, it has enough pink hue of its own to be worn solo. I like it best when I can just barely see the whites of my nails through the shimmer- think french mani 2.0. Princesses Rule gives a very high shine dazzling effect that is gorgeous in direct sunlight. The silvery white microshimmer is fine and looks more sophisticated than one would think. I like that from afar, this polish looks natural but it is still super shimmery and unique. It's not too loud for work but never boring. Looks gorgeous over ballet pink and any pale shades.

It's so glittery and very princess-like. Could layer on top of any color desired. I kept re-applying for a solid look by itself. Worth the purchase.

on 3/8/2012 12:52:00 AM

I didn't look at swatches before buying this colour so I thought I would be disappointed when I realized it was a sheer pink, but I just used it for the first time and I love how it looks over other colours! I put it over a minty green and it really toned down some of the green to make a pretty pearly green shade. Love it!

Popular Polishes