Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom body splash

Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom body splash

3.8

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this for years. I finally ran out of my body sprays. I bought a new supply. Doesn't smell anything like it did. As a matter of fact, it doesn't smell of anything at all. Nothing. All I get is a faint musk in the air but nothing at all on my skin. It's just water with alcohol and a faint whiff of sweet musk. Tossed it in the trash. Then realized I could return them, so I did. Don't waste your money.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Top Notes: plum, pear, apple
Heart Notes: mimosa, tuberose, lily, Kyoto rose petals, Japanese cherry blossom
Base Notes: sandalwood, amber, patchouli, cinnamon, Himalayan cedar, oakmoss, musk, vanilla

I love anything with cinnamon in it, and can usually tell when a fragrance has it in the base notes. So color me shocked to find that this is included in BBW's Japanese Cherry Blossom. The sensual, warm cherry notes blast the cinnamon right off the map.

In a nutshell, this is a warm, sweet scent that's been a staple of BBW's signature collection for I think around 16-18 years now. I remember I was a teenager when this first hit the shelves, and I immediately fell in love with its exotic feminine fragrance.

I could see the lovely Elizabeth Taylor wearing this scent back in her heyday, that's how lush and provocative this scent is, without going overboard into hoochie mama territory.

If you like having lots of fragrances in your collection, or you appreciate sweet, exotic scents, you will probably adore this fragrance.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Amazing scent. Can be worn year round but I prefer the spring and summer.
Nice and light but still detectable and just sweet enough

love this product I bought it during sale for 50% of the price . it is one of the best body splash
I have ever used. it is very feminine floral soft scent not overpowering it can be used
on summer on winter & the smell lasts for a couple of hours which good for a body splash

Yuck, smells like grandmas and sunscreen.

on 10/17/2014 4:42:00 PM

I love Bath and Bodywork's Japanese Cherry Blossom scent. It's such a classic, universal cherry blossom smell that I love so much. I find it's perfect to wear during any season and it's just such an elegant floral smell. If you look at the fragrance notes it contains on the website you will see how beautiful the smell really is! Will definitely re-purchase when my bottles run out.

Vile, vile, vile! Someone gave this to me, and I am glad I did not waste my money on this. The minute I smelled it, i got a horrible headache. i did not even attempt to spray any on me. I gave it away to my neighbor the same day. Way too strong.

i love this scent! powdery, clean and fresh. great for work. i got it on sale so have the whole line and it is really nice. good light everyday scent.

on 6/8/2012 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I just purchased this a few days ago and it is lovely. It's not too strong but has a nice lingering scent.

on 12/23/2012 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

not that great , but it smells okay :)

Popular Fragrances