Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Creme

Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Creme

3.4

Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Steareth-21, Cetearyl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Cyclopentasiloxane, Parfum (Fragrance), Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Methylparaben, Cetyl Palmitate, Decyloxazolidinone, Sorbitol, Coco-Glycerides, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tromethamine, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Algin, Faex (Yeast Extract), Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Root Extract, Potentilla Erecta Root Extract, Plankton Extract, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Limonene, Cellulose Gum, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Fagus Sylvatica Extract, Aframomum Angustifolium Seed Extract, Polysorbate 20, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, BHT, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Diacetyl Boldine, CI 14700 (Red 4), Sodium Metabisulfite, Tocopherol.

on 12/27/2017 12:15:00 PM

This product left a burning/stinging sensation immediately upon contact and patches around the eye area turned red with tiny blisters. I don’t have sensitive skin was therefore surprised to have such a strong reaction. The only other product I have been sensitive to was a Dior mascara, so I will steer clear of this brand in the future.

on 7/29/2017 8:33:00 AM

I love the texture of the cream. After 2 weeks of use, I could feel that my skin was firmer and more lifted. I use the universal version as a night cream. Doesn't work for me as a day cream in a warm and humid climate - my face looks oily by mid-day. Will repurchase!

on 2/9/2017 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is definitely an expensive cream, but it has it's benefits. I took off a lippie because it is in a jar, which is unhygenic and can compromise the integrity of the ingredients once opened. However, this is a really nice feeling cream on the skin. There are three textures as of 2017, a gel cream, a universal cream for normal/combination skin, and a cream for dry skin. I have used the gel cream and the universal cream. You want to get the one that is right for your skin type. My skin looks brighter and feels more supple and soft after using it. The cream comes in a refillable jar, 60 mL. It is definitely pricey, but if you want to spend a bit of money, it is a very nice cream to use.

on 7/16/2014 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Instant Results......I apply this daily over 1 pump of the multi perfection serum that I mix with 1 pump of Lancombes Vissionare, then apply this cream. It gives a flawless finish and my skin looks amazing, I get alot of compliments all the time about how good and young my skin looks. A bit pricey but you don't need much @ all and it is worth the price to me.I aso use the Dior toning water and also love Miss Dior ADP. Love Dior!!!!!!!!

on 11/1/2013 7:35:00 PM

I've been using this cream on and off for many years now...I always come back to this. I can't believe I didn't review it yet. It is a nice moisturizing cream, doesn't break me out but...I do get clogged pores and have to be careful and use deep pore cleansing masks. I do like the glow I get from this and how well my foundation applies on top of it. I even like the new packaging better...

I'm a bit mixed over this product, but overall I do quite like it. For me it moisturises my skin nicely leaving it feeling soft and silky, with the overall texture of my skin looking calm and 'dewy'.

I was a little worried when I read the ingredients, but they have not irritated or aggregated my sensitive roseaca skin, so a big plus there. My roseaca was pretty bad nearly permanently red and reactive. No this hasn't cured me, but I have recently undergone a course of laser treatment to treat the red veins.

A little goes a long way, I've had a 60ml jar for 2 1/2 months and am still not half way down, using twice a day.

For the price however, it should have some SPF value within it. Maybe however, it's good that it doesn't for me as I am forced to use a proper sunscreen rather than being lazy.

I am sure there are probably other equally as good, but cheaper products out there, but for now I will settle with this product as I have a habit of dropping on another 'wonder' product which don't suit me, wasting even more money looking for my HG.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

While it sounds as if this product is not for everyone, it has really worked for me. I have dry skin, especially in the winter times, and this has really helped prevent those rough, dry, peeling patches I hate. I only use it at night, but it absorbs quickly, leaves my face super soft and supple in the morning to the point where I don't even have to wash it (unlike other greasier moisturizers). I do have sensitive skin but no allergies and I have not had any breakouts or reactions, but I only use a very small amount at night in the winters, which helps me to conserve the product as it is pricey. I don't mind the smell at all, and while that's very person-specific, there is no chemical-like smell to it.

on 8/23/2011 10:13:00 PM

I like this creme. It smells so good and makes my skin feel really soft. I do believe it made my skin complexion a lot better. I had a terrible breakout prior to using it and after a month or so, all the dark spots are gone. The only downside is that it is so expensive! I used it twice a day so it lasted me a little more than a month.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

It's a bit too oily for me, but it does protect skin from the sun, and if you're looking to stay pale, this should work for you, since it has PA ++. It sorta clogged my pores though, because after using it for a while, little bumps started to form at the places where I applied it often.

on 5/2/2011 12:55:00 PM

This cream works. I am finishing the first jar (using at night time only), and I am getting lots of compliments on how good I look. I wouldn't say any face creams will work wonders overnight. But constant use of high quality products will pay out in 5-10 years, its an investment. I noticed these days people think I am ten years younger than my real age (I am 37). I recommend this cream to those over 30 who have dry skin.