Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Cream Concealer 2-in-1 Correct and Cover

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Cream Concealer 2-in-1 Correct and Cover

2.3

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Boron Nitrate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Iron Oxides, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Quaternium 18 Hectorite, Talc, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Microcrystalline Wax, Panthenol, PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, Ultramarines

on 4/1/2012 5:20:00 PM

If you don't have dry skin or can use heavy moisturizer, you might be able to use this. I couldn't. I have dry skin, rosacea, and SD--I can't use heavy moisturizers so my experience was:

(1) yellow corrector: oh my goodness--thick banana yellow corrector--requires strong moisturizer coupled with heavy-duty blending with something else on top. Can't see how this could be pulled off unless one wears thick makeup. And it dries too quickly to blend easily. Yuck.

(2) concealer: again, too thick and dried very quickly. Patting this on red spots left light-colored little caked "dots' on my face which couldn't be concealed easily with mineral powder.

Summary: There are other concealers that do a much better job.

I have dark circles and milia. Most concealers cake like crazy underneath my eyes. This one is not an exception to that rule. The packaging was fine on this. I don't mind doe-foot applicators. The product just didn't wow me. It didn't cover and caked. I could maybe see others liking this if they barely have anything to cover.

on 1/24/2012 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The yellow concealer is drastic looking at first application. Then, some blending and layering with the skin color concealer does a fantastic job combating the darkness under my eyes. Occasionally, I will partner it with Garnier's anti-dark circle roller ball. That works great on its own, also as a light reflecting concealer.
Update: Go easy on the application of the yellow corrector. It can be a little heavy and a chore to cover up. It is great for correcting my under eye circles, but can leave a yellow cast that takes some covering up.