Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Cream Concealer 2-in-1 Correct and Cover

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Cream Concealer 2-in-1 Correct and Cover

1.3

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Boron Nitrate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Iron Oxides, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Quaternium 18 Hectorite, Talc, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Microcrystalline Wax, Panthenol, PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, Ultramarines

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Words cannot express my distaste for this concealer. First of all, the yellow is weird, and I cannot see myself using it anywhere, not even on my dark circles because it's SO yellow! It's legit yellow. Colorwheel yellow. Sun yellow. Yellow. The other color oxidizes on my face throughout the day, and smears like heck. It also covers NOTHING! Bottom line: no.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The yellow and green concealers I get from PF always leaves that color of blob on my face. And if I apply a skin tone concealer it becomes a skintone green(yellow) blob of a mess. It was returned.

I have dark circles and milia. Most concealers cake like crazy underneath my eyes. This one is not an exception to that rule. The packaging was fine on this. I don't mind doe-foot applicators. The product just didn't wow me. It didn't cover and caked. I could maybe see others liking this if they barely have anything to cover.