Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Cream Concealer 2-in-1 Correct and Cover

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Cream Concealer 2-in-1 Correct and Cover

3.7

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Boron Nitrate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Iron Oxides, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Quaternium 18 Hectorite, Talc, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Microcrystalline Wax, Panthenol, PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, Ultramarines

on 12/9/2013 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This was ok or less than ok I should say. Maybe it's not for my skin type/color but it dried up as soon as I applied it. I have dark bluish dark circles and I thought this one would help but no. It gave me some coverage but again it looked really dry and it didn't matter if I used less, or applied it with my fingers, a brush, sponge or whatever. Maybe it's more for oily skin type. I won't be purchasing again.

on 1/24/2012 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The yellow concealer is drastic looking at first application. Then, some blending and layering with the skin color concealer does a fantastic job combating the darkness under my eyes. Occasionally, I will partner it with Garnier's anti-dark circle roller ball. That works great on its own, also as a light reflecting concealer.
Update: Go easy on the application of the yellow corrector. It can be a little heavy and a chore to cover up. It is great for correcting my under eye circles, but can leave a yellow cast that takes some covering up.

I love this concealor, I've got the tube with yellow one one side and light color on the other side. This lasts and lasts, and the consistency is very pleasant.