Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Cream Concealer 2-in-1 Correct and Cover

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Cream Concealer 2-in-1 Correct and Cover

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Boron Nitrate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Iron Oxides, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Quaternium 18 Hectorite, Talc, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Microcrystalline Wax, Panthenol, PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, Ultramarines

I have dark circles and milia. Most concealers cake like crazy underneath my eyes. This one is not an exception to that rule. The packaging was fine on this. I don't mind doe-foot applicators. The product just didn't wow me. It didn't cover and caked. I could maybe see others liking this if they barely have anything to cover.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Very nice concealer! I have it in yellow/light. The yellow does an amazing job getting rid of my under-eye darkness. I don't have a lot of the under-eye issue, but notice a big difference with this on. I also dab a little of the "light" part on top, and wow. I usually go a little darker than this shade but this definitely wakes up that area and lights it up a lot more. I really like the consistency a lot too...it blends really easily. I thought I liked my Neutrogena 3-in-1, but this might beat it out. The PF is creamy without being thin and runny, yet there's nothing tacky or hard to spread about it. Great purchase!

on 4/10/2008 9:47:00 AM

I like this concealer. It does brighten and it really does last a long time, even through my work outs. My only concern is it tends to settle thickly in the deeper creases of my eyes (and I don't use that much).

I love this concealor, I've got the tube with yellow one one side and light color on the other side. This lasts and lasts, and the consistency is very pleasant.