E.L.F. Tweezers

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/21/2016 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

You know, after several uses, I'm still not sure what to think of these. My favorite before were the Revlon slanted tweezers. I heard emilynoel83 range about them on YouTube and when I lost my tweezers, I decided to give them a try.

For a buck, it's definitely a steal. However, they aren't perfect. I find that it's harder to grab a specific hair and trend to miss it for some reason. Once I do get a hold of it though it pulls it right out with little effort. I wish the outsides of the slanted end were less bulky. I feel like I'd be able to get the hairs better.

I did eventually find my old pair of tweezers and tried them out again and found out I preferred the ELF ones. I really like the Revlon ones, but I feel like they tend to get dull faster than others I've had.

I keep hearing people talk about that these are just as good or better than the Tweezerman pairs. I've never had a pair myself, but too me it sounds like they would be a super disappointment, especially for the price.

on 3/24/2016 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I am not a big fan of e.l.f. makeup in general, but I must admit I love their basic tools such as some of the brushes and the daily compact mirror.

I recommend these tweezers for beginners. They're not as sharp as surgical tweezers, which means less chance to poke your eyes out. As for myself, I bought them for traveling. You cannot beat the value at $1 each. I think they do the job quite well and am satisfied with my purchase.

They are not Tweezerman or Anastasia Beverly Hills quality but I think for people who do not tweeze on an everyday basis that's not something they consider anyway. For the high maintenance eyebrow folks, you will scoff at these.

To Read all 80 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/2/2016 3:51:00 PM

I guess some people are getting bum sets, but the ones I got work just fine. At a dollar a piece, I can misplace these all over the house and not bat an eyelash.

on 1/19/2016 6:53:00 PM

Really? Currently: 4.2

What warrants the first lippie?

Cause I don't know.

Look at the photo on here! They don't come together.

Just try Tweezerman and thank me later. (Do they still honor their lifetime guarantee for sharpening? I don't wanna advertise if it's not true...)

Love these tweezers! They grab every hair and get the job done for only a dollar!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

It seems there may be some quality control issues with these tweezers as the ones I bought are well aligned and meet evenly at the tip, unlike the tweezers in a previously uploaded photo. I have no complaints about the ones I got though, and I can only review my experience.

These are slant tip tweezers, with a slanted parallelogram at each tip. The parallelograms join entirely which makes these tweezers incredibly easy to use (much easier to use than pointed options) as I don't need to make sure the hair is perfectly aligned with a point. This may not meet the level of precision other people require, but it is perfect for cleaning up my stray hairs.

I do find the corners to be quite sharp so I make sure I hold the tweezers parallel to my face as to not jab myself with them. For anyone who does prefer more pointed tweezers, I think the corners would work in a pinch but may be too bulky for regular use.

Overall, I find these an inexpensive easy-to-use option.

on 1/15/2013 11:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

for a dollar they get the job done

I love the tweezers!!!!!!!

on 3/24/2012 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

the one i received was not that good, doesn't grab hair as well, would not purchase again but cant complain for $1

Skin: Oily, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I think the quality will differ from tweezer to tweezer. I ordered 2 when they first came out. One seems to like grabbing skin more than hair. I tried the other one and it was perfect. But due to it's low quality, it dulled very quickly. Of course I don't tweeze daily, but I'd say 3 weeks of worth of daily usage. After that it was unable to grab anything. With tools like tweezers, you need to pay a little extra for quality. I will not repurchase these ever again. You're better off spending money on Tweezerman or something that it'll last you a least a year or so.