4.1

price range

Reviews

2.0

a year ago

I lost my tweezers and was looking for a replacement, but was not wanting to spend loads on a pair of Tweezermans and Revlon Tweezers were all out of stock or expensive once postage added. After looking around for another option I saw Emily Noel’s recommendation and thought I would give them a shot. Unfortunately for me these are not good at all, they feel clunky and difficult to close, don’t grasp the hair very well and feels like it’s tearing rather that plucking hair out! These are much worse than my old cheap $2 pair that I lost. In fact it’s has made me miss those! I trust Emily’s reviews but I’m wondering if the ones we get in Australia are different form the US ones or if the quality just hit and miss overall with these tweezers. Oh well, time for tweezer shopping again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

3 years ago

Y'all... I think I heard of this from Emily Noel on YouTube. They're so good for $1 tweezers. Like better than the Revlon ones I used to buy. Definitely worth your money to try it out.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

I have tried pricey brands and always come back to this amazingly cheap and effective brand of tweezers. I buy a few pairs. Yes, they are cheap. Yes, I've gotten a dud or two throughout the years, but for the most part, this does the job. Why pay more?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

3 years ago

Amazing tweezers! Pros Unbeatable price Not super sharp/pointy; wont draw blood if you accidentally stab yourself. However still very precise weight makes them feel more expensive than they are prongs match up perfectly Cons None :)

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

3.0

3 years ago

You know, after several uses, I'm still not sure what to think of these. My favorite before were the Revlon slanted tweezers. I heard emilynoel83 range about them on YouTube and when I lost my tweezers, I decided to give them a try. For a buck, it's definitely a steal. However, they aren't perfect. I find that it's harder to grab a specific hair and trend to miss it for some reason. Once I do get a hold of it though it pulls it right out with little effort. I wish the outsides of the slanted end were less bulky. I feel like I'd be able to get the hairs better. I did eventually find my old pair of tweezers and tried them out again and found out I preferred the ELF ones. I really like the Revlon ones, but I feel like they tend to get dull faster than others I've had. I keep hearing people talk about that these are just as good or better than the Tweezerman pairs. I've never had a pair myself, but too me it sounds like they would be a super disappointment, especially for the price.

About reviewer (133 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I am not a big fan of e.l.f. makeup in general, but I must admit I love their basic tools such as some of the brushes and the daily compact mirror. I recommend these tweezers for beginners. They're not as sharp as surgical tweezers, which means less chance to poke your eyes out. As for myself, I bought them for traveling. You cannot beat the value at $1 each. I think they do the job quite well and am satisfied with my purchase. They are not Tweezerman or Anastasia Beverly Hills quality but I think for people who do not tweeze on an everyday basis that's not something they consider anyway. For the high maintenance eyebrow folks, you will scoff at these.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

from

4 years ago

I guess some people are getting bum sets, but the ones I got work just fine. At a dollar a piece, I can misplace these all over the house and not bat an eyelash.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

4 years ago

Really? Currently: 4.2 What warrants the first lippie? Cause I don't know. Look at the photo on here! They don't come together. Just try Tweezerman and thank me later. (Do they still honor their lifetime guarantee for sharpening? I don't wanna advertise if it's not true...)

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

4 years ago

Love these tweezers! They grab every hair and get the job done for only a dollar!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

5 years ago

It seems there may be some quality control issues with these tweezers as the ones I bought are well aligned and meet evenly at the tip, unlike the tweezers in a previously uploaded photo. I have no complaints about the ones I got though, and I can only review my experience. These are slant tip tweezers, with a slanted parallelogram at each tip. The parallelograms join entirely which makes these tweezers incredibly easy to use (much easier to use than pointed options) as I don't need to make sure the hair is perfectly aligned with a point. This may not meet the level of precision other people require, but it is perfect for cleaning up my stray hairs. I do find the corners to be quite sharp so I make sure I hold the tweezers parallel to my face as to not jab myself with them. For anyone who does prefer more pointed tweezers, I think the corners would work in a pinch but may be too bulky for regular use. Overall, I find these an inexpensive easy-to-use option.

About reviewer (219 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm