Maybelline Superstay Lipcolor in Peach

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/6/2010 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this for a dollar at a Big Lots just to try it out. I was shocked that it was called peach because it's more of a sparkly bubble gum pink.

When you apply the color, it drys your lips, but that is fixed with the clear chapstick(?), but even then, the chapstick lasts for a small amount of time. Color does last for a long time however.

Packaging is good, doesn't leak and is easy to apply, but the color is too bright for me and too drying.

on 4/2/2008 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Not impressed at all. But it is ok. I can at least pull off this color (even though I though I was getting peach?). Very sheer compared to my other superstays. Very pink - no peach at all. I also like 'Shell' like the reviewer below me - it has been DC'd though. Would not repurchase.

As others have said, this isn't a "peachy" color at all. It's a light, bright, bubblegum pink, that I actually like. It really brightens up my face without looking clownish. My HG superstay is Shell, but this is also a new favorite. I don't think it would work on everyone, but I do recommend it!

on 4/2/2007 5:05:00 PM

Let me start by saying that I LOVE Superstay and it's my HG actually. It's thie color that I have a huge problem with. My everyday color is Spice so I decided for Spring I would try to brighten it up just a touch and go with Peach which looks very close to Spice just a bit Springier. Wrong. How in the world they came up with calling this Peach is beyond me. It's a very blue toned pink. Horrible for me. Horrible. My teeth look yellow and my lips look like the glow in the dark. Not good. Not even close to Peach that's for sure. If you're a cool toned PPP this might work for you but anyone who is warm or even neutral should stay away.

Popular Lips Products