Maybelline Superstay Lipcolor in Peach

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

3.0

on 4/11/2008 7:37:00 AM

Aww how disappointing is this!???

Just like all the other reviewers have mentioned this is NOT peach. It looks so nice in the tube but it's got a strange blueness to it!! I mean, i can pull it off but I would have preferred a much warmer colour. I wanted something to give my lips some shimmer and warmth because they are almost blue pink when i have no lipstick on - well this is great becuase it's just made them look even more blue pink.

The colour is ok but only ok. It's really not very flattering and who the hell had this down as peach?? it's not peach at all, it's light blue pink. Possibly the most unflattering colour for any woman!

In any case, the staying power is great on these things as per usual, i really do wish they would increase the damned colour ranges so they weren't so cartoonish, none of the colours are very natural they are all so in your face....sad really because they have the formula down to a T.

on 4/2/2008 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Not impressed at all. But it is ok. I can at least pull off this color (even though I though I was getting peach?). Very sheer compared to my other superstays. Very pink - no peach at all. I also like 'Shell' like the reviewer below me - it has been DC'd though. Would not repurchase.

Popular Lips Products