Black Radiance Eyeshadow Quartet in Forest Sand

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

The eye shadows have such a beautiful colour. I don't know if they make them anymore but I managed to snap one up at a very cheap price at a beauty supply store in London. I think this is one of the best beauty bargains I've ever had. The eye shadows are so soft and pigmented. There's a bit of fall out but nothing that an eye shadow primer wouldn't solve. I am quite dark (MAC NW50/NC55) for reference and they show up quite nicely on my skin. In my opinion they are up there with the likes of Urban Decay and are slightly better than Sleek. A must have.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have had this quad FOREVER. I used this quad today and I forgot how much I loved it. The colors are pigmented. The crease color is an unusual black-green color. The white is not ashy white. The sage and pink color is just beautiful. Love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just recently found this at Wal-Greens and I must say that I am VERY impressed. I have very fair skin with light brown hair and blue-green eyes. These colors are beautiful for making a smokey eye. The darker colors have very good pigment and go on smoothly while having great staying power. The darker green makes a great liner (on my skin it's almost a deep charcoal with a slightly deep olive cast to it). Dark but not harsh like a black liner. These shadows are an excellent example that you do not have to pay an arm and a leg to get great quality products. Would highly recommend!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This nifty eyeshadow quartet caught my eye, when I was shopping at the drugstore. The price is quite cheap for four great colors, this runs about $3.99 on average, a bit cheaper @ walM@rt. The rich colors contains four colors: a lightcream, a medium gold-green, a plummy-muave, and a golen olive. The eye shadow colors compliment each other nicely, and the pigment/quality is amazing! It is quite soft, so it spreads and blends very well. I think any shade or skintone can pull these off, don't let the brand name fool you (I'm fairskinned, with blue eyes/blonde hair). The rough black rubber packaging is great, it makes it harder for these to slip out of your hands. Also it comes with two applicator sponges, so you have one applicator per color. It's quite handy when you need something for travel, or when your on the go. When I run out, I will buy this again! *Thumbs up!*

Top Rated Eye Shadow