Yves Rocher Bronze Nature

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I just ran out of my Cap Soleil Spray so I headed to the Yves Rocher Boutique and noticed that the Bronze Nature is replacing my beloved spray! At first I was a bit nervous to try something new as I have trouble getting a non-orange, natural-looking, streak-free tan! I had a coupon so I got 2 for $18cnd which is dirt cheap!! It comes in a clear spray bottle in 125ml/4.2oz size. It contains Tiare Flower Extract so it doesn't have that offensive self-tanner stench about it!! I was surprised that it went on even easier than my Cap Soleil and it turned out so even in color!! I find it's even more fool-proof if that's possible!!

My tan develops into a natural golden glow which is exactly what I wanted!! I tried the GlowFusion and I turned a patchy orange, but the YR has it just perfect!! I find even my feet/elbows and ankles have no tell-tale demarcation and I don't spend more than 5-10 mins applying either! I love the spray as it gets all of my body parts with a light mist and doesn't focus on any one point. It's been about a week since my last application and I noticed that I'm even fading more even than any other product too! I've used my first bottle about 7 times and I still have about 2 more doses left now! I find this is the BEST EVER!! I'm returning my GlowFusion and I'm going to stock up on more of this one!!