Yves Rocher Bronze Nature

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/22/2009 2:27:00 AM

I adore this product! I don't expect to look like I've been sunbathing in the Caribbean or spending hours in a tanning booth, I just want my legs to be a shade or two darker. Works great, doesn't make you appear orange. Like other self tanners, be careful how you apply it however, because you can end up with streaks on your feet or wrists, or dark orange/brown stains between my fingers (I thought I had barbeque sauce stuck in there till I realized I had forgotten to wash my hands after applying!!!)

The only cons are that the glitter is a bit off-putting, and it kind of smells like dirt, but it's the best self-tanner I've found and I'm willing to put up with the minor cons.

on 7/6/2006 5:33:00 AM

I bought the YS Bronze Nature selftanner gel for face for a dirt cheap price so I really didn't expect too much from this. It just sat in my drawer for a while but some evening ago I decided to give it a try. The first thing I noticed was the scent, a really nice monoi de tahiti fragrance that is very nice. The gel itself is claer, which is a minus, since I couldn't see where I had applied it. I used a cotton pad to put this on my face and neck, it sunk into my skin really quickly and didn't leave a film on my skin. When I woke up the next morning I found that I had a nice, even tan that didn't look orangey or unnatural. Needless to say, I'm really really impressed with this product. I've actually never found a selftanner that works for my extremely pale skin before. Nice!