Yves Rocher Bronze Nature

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/30/2011 4:08:00 PM

I use the face lotion version of this product and I love it! I've tried so many other self-tanners and this one is by far my favourite. It does not have the typical nasty self-tanner smell; in fact, I can't smell it at all after about a minute. It works fast! My face had a beautiful tan after only 2 applications. Not orangey and with a subtle shimmer, which I really like. It is not sticky and is absorbed quickly. It isn't super moisturizing, so I apply my regular moisturizer afterwards. I use this once or twice a week depending on the season to keep my face glowing :)

Best of all this lotion is affordably priced. It's often on sale for about 8-9$ so I never end up paying full price (which is about 18$ I believe). I live out west now, where there are no Yves Rocher stores. I stock up when I visit home or ask my family to ship it to me because it's the only self-tanner I will ever use!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this product very much. I was attrackted to the Yves Rocher store because they give a 50% discount on most of their products because they celebrate some kind of anniversary. I decided to give this product a try because I liked the scent and the price. I bought the 75ml version with the golden cap.
It gives me a natural tan. I'm a NW25 and normally selftanners turn orange on me. This one doesn't. For a very tanned look, you need two or three applications. My skin absorbs the product pretty quickly. The only downside is that it makes the skin on my face a bit dry. Fifteen minutes after apllying this product I apply my normal moisturizer which solves the problem. After a few days I noticed that the product has a little shimmer, but it doesn't show on your skin.
I would definitely repurchase this product, I would only suggest they would make a 100ml or 150ml packaging. Now, I only use it for my face and legs but if you want to use it for your whole body, you run out quickly.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought the lotion version of this Bronze Nature self-tanner. What I like about it is that it is not sticky like a gel or greasy like a cream. It is a clear spray that you cannot feel after you rub it in and it dries. (don't forget to wear your latex/vinyl gloves to keep your palms from staining.) Also, it will not make you very dark right away so you can use it to gradually "build" a tan. It does have that chemically smell that these products do but not overpowering. They have added a scent also which is fairly mild and doesn't seem to irritate me or impress me one way or the other.. You have to smell it and see how you like it.

on 3/22/2009 2:27:00 AM

I adore this product! I don't expect to look like I've been sunbathing in the Caribbean or spending hours in a tanning booth, I just want my legs to be a shade or two darker. Works great, doesn't make you appear orange. Like other self tanners, be careful how you apply it however, because you can end up with streaks on your feet or wrists, or dark orange/brown stains between my fingers (I thought I had barbeque sauce stuck in there till I realized I had forgotten to wash my hands after applying!!!)

The only cons are that the glitter is a bit off-putting, and it kind of smells like dirt, but it's the best self-tanner I've found and I'm willing to put up with the minor cons.

on 6/4/2008 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought the spray version of this, and LOVE it. In fact I compared 4 self tanners (St-Yves progressive tanner, nivea progressive tanner, Marcelle and Yves Rocher) on my stomach and Yves Rocher's was the best. The colour you get is a rich bronze brown that is not orange at all. This self tanner dries quickly, allowing you to dress without having to wait half your day. Also it last pretty long and when you catch it on sale (YR always has 40-50% sales) it is such a bargain!

on 4/25/2008 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought the spray tanner, and I love it! It dries quickly, gives me a natural looking tan (but I do not use it on my face), and although its scent is strong, I am able to tolerate it for three hours until I can shower. It does have a typical self tanner scent if not washed off after three hours, but everything I have tried does.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I just ran out of my Cap Soleil Spray so I headed to the Yves Rocher Boutique and noticed that the Bronze Nature is replacing my beloved spray! At first I was a bit nervous to try something new as I have trouble getting a non-orange, natural-looking, streak-free tan! I had a coupon so I got 2 for $18cnd which is dirt cheap!! It comes in a clear spray bottle in 125ml/4.2oz size. It contains Tiare Flower Extract so it doesn't have that offensive self-tanner stench about it!! I was surprised that it went on even easier than my Cap Soleil and it turned out so even in color!! I find it's even more fool-proof if that's possible!!

My tan develops into a natural golden glow which is exactly what I wanted!! I tried the GlowFusion and I turned a patchy orange, but the YR has it just perfect!! I find even my feet/elbows and ankles have no tell-tale demarcation and I don't spend more than 5-10 mins applying either! I love the spray as it gets all of my body parts with a light mist and doesn't focus on any one point. It's been about a week since my last application and I noticed that I'm even fading more even than any other product too! I've used my first bottle about 7 times and I still have about 2 more doses left now! I find this is the BEST EVER!! I'm returning my GlowFusion and I'm going to stock up on more of this one!!