Yves Rocher Bronze Nature

Yves Rocher Bronze Nature
Great self tanner!

4.5

on 5/30/2012 6:35:00 AM

I wrote to Yves Rocher to ask why they didn't have this bronzer on their website anymore and they told me that it has been discontinued and they have made a new bronzer instead. I haven't tried that other one yet to compare. I really like the colour that I get from this self tanner for FACE. It's a very natural bronze, not orangy. I always apply it in the night and I wash the excess color off in the morning. It is very fool proof, some people might want a little more color, but for pale people this is really nice. To create a nice tan I have to apply for two nights, and to maintain the tan I have to apply it every two nights. I would have liked the applications to last a little longer. The smell isn't the typical heavy self tanner smell, it's actually ok. It's not super hydrating, so I use to apply it over my moisturizer. Absorbs well. Doesn't irritate my skin. Too bad that it has been discontinued, because it was a good product for few money.

on 6/5/2009 10:04:00 PM

I purchased the lotion version of the Bronze Nature line. First off, it does not have that awful 'self-tanner' smell like many of the other brands have, which is great. It actually smelled wonderful; more like a tropical scent. Next, it went on silky smooth and my 'tan' turned out a beautiful golden color! This one is probably my favorite! Great buy too! =)