Yves Rocher Bronze Nature

Yves Rocher Bronze Nature
Great self tanner!

4.5

on 3/22/2009 2:27:00 AM

I adore this product! I don't expect to look like I've been sunbathing in the Caribbean or spending hours in a tanning booth, I just want my legs to be a shade or two darker. Works great, doesn't make you appear orange. Like other self tanners, be careful how you apply it however, because you can end up with streaks on your feet or wrists, or dark orange/brown stains between my fingers (I thought I had barbeque sauce stuck in there till I realized I had forgotten to wash my hands after applying!!!)

The only cons are that the glitter is a bit off-putting, and it kind of smells like dirt, but it's the best self-tanner I've found and I'm willing to put up with the minor cons.

on 4/17/2006 10:13:00 PM

I got the one in the spray bottle from the Bronze Nature collection, it's in a clear plastic bottle. I was impressed with the color it gave me, no orange at all and it went on quickly and evenly. I like the liquid formula cuz it's easy to spread but be sure to wash your hands quickly cuz it sinks in fast and WILL turn your palms orange like any self tanner would. I took off one lippie cuz the smell was really strong but it does cover up the DHA smell. I got it on sale for $10 CAN, i'm going to try the one with the shimmer in it next.
UPDATE:I am upgrading my review to 5 lippies, this is by far better than any self tanner i've tried. After applying this twice I had a great seep tan with many compliments. NO ORANGE AT ALL and NO STREAKS. WAy to go Yves!