Yves Rocher Bronze Nature

Yves Rocher Bronze Nature
Great self tanner!

on 3/16/2007 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am reviewing two products:

face bronzer: LOVE this. i had been using the Jergen's stuff and while that was pretty good, it just smelled really badly and left a very slight bit of an orange tone. but the Yves Rocher is more brown than orange. it's stronger than the Jergen's but still looks completely natural. i have a tendency to get VERY tan in the warmer seasons so this was perfect for me.

also, on my friend's behalf...she asked me to write a review for her. she tried this too. she is normally pale beyond reason but this looked AWESOME on her! seriously, she looked like she had this really healthy glow and had returned from a tropical weekend vacation. she is a huge fan :)

as for the spray bronzer, that same pale friend used it too. she liked it a lot too. (i haven't tried it yet) but just be sure to wash your hands. she waited a little too long and one of her hands was a wee bit darker than what it normally is. but for either bronzer, it's easy to correct if you accidentally have a streak so no need to cry over spilled milk. but overall, we both LOVE the products!

on 6/4/2008 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought the spray version of this, and LOVE it. In fact I compared 4 self tanners (St-Yves progressive tanner, nivea progressive tanner, Marcelle and Yves Rocher) on my stomach and Yves Rocher's was the best. The colour you get is a rich bronze brown that is not orange at all. This self tanner dries quickly, allowing you to dress without having to wait half your day. Also it last pretty long and when you catch it on sale (YR always has 40-50% sales) it is such a bargain!

on 3/30/2011 4:08:00 PM

I use the face lotion version of this product and I love it! I've tried so many other self-tanners and this one is by far my favourite. It does not have the typical nasty self-tanner smell; in fact, I can't smell it at all after about a minute. It works fast! My face had a beautiful tan after only 2 applications. Not orangey and with a subtle shimmer, which I really like. It is not sticky and is absorbed quickly. It isn't super moisturizing, so I apply my regular moisturizer afterwards. I use this once or twice a week depending on the season to keep my face glowing :)

Best of all this lotion is affordably priced. It's often on sale for about 8-9$ so I never end up paying full price (which is about 18$ I believe). I live out west now, where there are no Yves Rocher stores. I stock up when I visit home or ask my family to ship it to me because it's the only self-tanner I will ever use!