Yves Rocher Bronze Nature

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/20/2007 6:25:00 AM

I used the 3-in1 Light Finish which is a self-tanner/shimmery bronzer. Awful product!! Perhaps the worst self-tanner I have used, and I've used a lot. I'm pretty good at applying self-tanner, but this came out so streaky - particularly on the legs. Thank goodness it's fall and I can hide them away. Not sure why I'm in the minority on this product but I really do hate it.

on 3/30/2007 10:46:00 AM

Yesterday I tried the self-tanner for the face "SUNKISSED FACE SUNLESS TANNING CARE" which apparently can be used on the face and the body so that was a plus. I exfoliated my face and then I moisturized. I applied the cream or shall i say gel as they call it. It was easy to apply but because it's clear not tinted it's kinda hard to see if you miss any spots. I applied it in circles (Mr. Miagy style - wax on wax off) and it seems to be absorbed pretty quick. Then I moved on to my neck and my chest which I moisturized prior to the application. I was so excited to see the colour especially after the sales lady told me it would be noticeable after 2 applications. After an hour I didn't really see a lot of colour so I applied the cream again. i let it dry and went to bed. i was happy in the morning to see that the colour developed nicely with no streaks. even my hads were tanned and no orange at all. I took a shower and the colour faded a bit but it's still there not as strong. I put on some bronzer to even out the skin tone and it looked amazing......

I am going to put on another coat on tonight to see how dark I get....i'll keep you updated.