Yves Rocher Bronze Nature

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/25/2008 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought the spray tanner, and I love it! It dries quickly, gives me a natural looking tan (but I do not use it on my face), and although its scent is strong, I am able to tolerate it for three hours until I can shower. It does have a typical self tanner scent if not washed off after three hours, but everything I have tried does.

on 10/20/2007 6:25:00 AM

I used the 3-in1 Light Finish which is a self-tanner/shimmery bronzer. Awful product!! Perhaps the worst self-tanner I have used, and I've used a lot. I'm pretty good at applying self-tanner, but this came out so streaky - particularly on the legs. Thank goodness it's fall and I can hide them away. Not sure why I'm in the minority on this product but I really do hate it.

on 3/30/2007 10:46:00 AM

Yesterday I tried the self-tanner for the face "SUNKISSED FACE SUNLESS TANNING CARE" which apparently can be used on the face and the body so that was a plus. I exfoliated my face and then I moisturized. I applied the cream or shall i say gel as they call it. It was easy to apply but because it's clear not tinted it's kinda hard to see if you miss any spots. I applied it in circles (Mr. Miagy style - wax on wax off) and it seems to be absorbed pretty quick. Then I moved on to my neck and my chest which I moisturized prior to the application. I was so excited to see the colour especially after the sales lady told me it would be noticeable after 2 applications. After an hour I didn't really see a lot of colour so I applied the cream again. i let it dry and went to bed. i was happy in the morning to see that the colour developed nicely with no streaks. even my hads were tanned and no orange at all. I took a shower and the colour faded a bit but it's still there not as strong. I put on some bronzer to even out the skin tone and it looked amazing......

I am going to put on another coat on tonight to see how dark I get....i'll keep you updated.

on 5/14/2006 11:47:00 AM

I really like this one. I hate the smell of selftanners, but this one doesn't reek! I can actually put it on and leave the house and not be caught in a cloud of bad odour after a while. I wouldn't go to a party or a movie with it on though, I think I can detect a very faint sf smell, but a day in the park or hiking is ok. I also used it on my legs before going to work.(The "summer legs" selftanner version is in comparison a stinker.)
This selftanner is clear in color and comes in a spray bottle.
It is easy to apply, but you have to work fast or it will sink in where you sprayed it. I find it easier to apply after I have used a moisturizer, as it doesn't really moisturize alone even though it says so on the bottle. It gives a quick, tanned glow - not orange, but natural. It is not just a hint of colour, so you can see a difference after only one hour. If you want a deeper tan, reapply.
It smells wonderfull of gardenia, but not too strong.
Remember to shake the bottle before applying, and wash your hands thoroughly (of course) after.
I haven't finished my first bottle, and I have allready purchased a second one.
UPDATE: I think this is the best selftanner for me, it doesn't stink, you see a nice tan quickly, and it makes my skin softer allthough I don't find it very moisturizing. I'm satisfied and will definately repurchase.

Just a note:

After more than 15 years of being a repeat customer at Yves Rocher, I've closed my membership and account after being treated rudely one last time by their customer service in Norway. Clearly the company has a worldwide issue with their customers if they are dissatisfied, after reading more than one review mentioning it.