Uploaded by Hannah426

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/24/2017

Invigorating.... I like this body wash but I will move on to try others.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

Jun/29/2017

You need a lot on a loofah to lather... It smells like citrus mixed with pine tar! Not a fan at all

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1297 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Jul/31/2015

First off, I loved that I felt squeaky clean after using this. I'll list the pros and con's.

Pro's:
No harsh chemicals
Feels good on skin
A lot goes along way

Con's:
Smells pretty bad
Very watery
Doesn't later much

Its pretty expensive, but you get a good product. It doesn't lather much, but …

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

fromJanay

Jun/22/2015

Great body wash for the warmer months. No SLS or parabens, and cruelty free. And it still lathers well. It has a true ginger & citrus fragrance that does not smell fake. I just finished my first bottle and bought another. The price hurts a bit, but I guess that's what you pay to get good quality.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (385 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jun/20/2014

It's very watery and you need to use A LOT to get it all foamy. I don't recommend it. Although the smell is not bad.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

fromjwyl

Oct/11/2012

Nice invigourating scent. A rather thin consistency for a shower gel/body wash, but still manageable and it lathers quite well. Doesn't irritate or dry out my skin. Scent does not linger on the skin once the product is rinsed off. A bit expensive for the amount you get, but I would buy again if on sale.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Mar/04/2012

Oh my, this product smells heavenly. I really enjoy using this in the shower and it makes me smell like a sweet, gingery and grapefruity goddess. You won't regret buying it.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

Sep/29/2011

love the natural ingredients! the scent is very nice and I like that it doesn't linger. doesn't dry the skin and is pleasant to use. will definitely repurchase. this was another happy discovery. I enjoy the natural aroma.

About reviewer (331 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

HairBrown

Jul/04/2011

This is just an "okay" soap for me. It smells great and very energizing, but I feel like it isn't very bubbly/sudsy, so I have to use more product than I should. I wasn't very impressed, but it isn't horrible either.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Jun/29/2011

WHAT THE....How have I done like 500 reviews and been through so many natural products and not ever tried anything from Burt Bees? Buying this was initially a mistake. I returned an item to the Cosmetic outlet store 'and I couldn't find anything in there that I wanted so I picked up a few bottles of this to replace it with. I've read many a review on Burt Bees, most not being that …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (370 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Dark, Cool