3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

22 days ago

Terrible product, horrible customer service. I used the old Tinted Moisturizer for years; it was great. This new version bears no resemblance to the old. It is greasy and doesn't provide coverage. It is vastly overpriced. When I contacted Laura Mercier about a refund they said I had a Fedex label in my original order. I can't find this label. This insanity is why people shop on Amazon.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2 months ago

Ugh, I should have read reviews before buying this. OK, this tinted moisturizer is oil free - great for combination-skinned people like me. But it also is crazy comedogenic, despite it says „non-comedogenic” on the packaging. It broke me out in small whiteheads. Also, the lightest shade is somewhere around NC 20. No good match for pale skin. I wanted this to be my HG (I like LM blush and lip products) but I’m extremely disappointed.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

2.0

4 months ago

This is a highly overpriced tinted moisturiser with some very comedogenic ingredients. That said, it wears surprisingly well and the packaging is practical - a nice, squeezey tube. I also love that it has a good SPF and a decent colour range. Unfortunately, this causes my skin some irritation which is unsurprising given one of the top ingredients is Ethylhexyl Palmitate. For this reason I will not repurchase, particularly given price point of £35 (!!) There are cheaper alternatives on the market that perform just as well (if not better!) and don't cause similar skin issues. It's a no from me, Laura Mercier.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Kinky, Medium

6 months ago

This has become one of my most reached for foundations especially in the summer. It's lightweight and seems to give that natural glow rather than an obvious makeup look. I find that it lasts the majority of the day (8 hours give or take) and fades gracefully on my oily skin. I apply using a damp makeup sponge to get sheer coverage that evens out my skin tone, but if you used your hands or a brush you could get a bit more coverage if you wanted. As it's a tinted moisturizer you would still need concealer if you have blemishes or dark circles you want to cover. I've been using this for about two months and haven't had any reactions or breakouts. It doesn't matter what primer or sunscreen I layer on underneath it still applies and wears beautifully. I have no problem with the idea of repurchasing in theory, but as this is quite pricey ($56 CAD) I probably will mix and sheer some of my more full coverage foundations in the future.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2.0

10 months ago

What I like - comfortable, great color selection, pretty when first applied. What I didn't like - this did not last on my skin and transfers all over the place. After a few hours, it looked like I had nothing on my face....blush, bronzer...all gone! Expensive. Broke me out.

About reviewer (193 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

a year ago

because i have a sensitive and acne prone skin, my skin never wants to meet a foundation. but i need something to cover my acne spot. for me, im ok with something that not really cover very well. i need something which not make my skin breakout or appear new acne my sister recommend this product and it works well. yeah its not cover all the acne spot but it make my skin smoother which in love and the most important things. after use this for a day i didnt get a new acne this product is amazing

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

a year ago

I was looking for a tinted moisturizer to wear during the day, something lighter than my usual foundation, and thought I would give this a go after hearing good things about it. Unfortunately this isn't for me at all. First of all I can't stand the smell of it, it smells horrible, and a few hours after I had applied it I could still smell it on my face. The smell rang alarm bells with me straight away because I have sensitive skin and it smells like it has a lot of irritating ingredients in, despite it saying on the packaging 'suitable for sensitive skin'. I got the impression it would cause me to break out if I wore it regularly. Two of the ingredients are rated very highly on the comedogenic scale. As a product it does even out skin tone nicely while looking natural, but it doesn't feel like a moisturizer to me. It's quite a heavy product that only provides a sheer coverage and sits on top your skin instead of blending nicely. At the end of the day my skin didn't feel like it had been moisturized at all. Skincare is evolving fast now and this product seems dated to me, there are much better ingredients and formulas out there that are more skin friendly. Overall I just didn't get on with it at all. I would rather just wear a sheer foundation on top normal moisturizer than a tinted moisturizer like this! Oh, and it costs a fortune! There are better drugstore products for a fifth of the price in my opinion.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesGreen

a year ago

I use this under my normal foundation for fuller coverage. I absolutely love the dewiness it gives my matte foundation and it helps cover the redness in my skin and my acne scarring without having to cake on layers of foundation. I use it under fenty pro filt’r soft matte foundation. The result is full coverage, slightly dewy finish that is glowy and perfect. If I had better skin I would use it by itself but as it is I have a lot of redness to cover up. I apply with my fingers then go over it with fenty with a Beauty blender. Layering this tm under foundation was a trick I learned from Joyce bonelli (former kardashian mua). It really has changed my foundation game.

About reviewer (259 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

a year ago

A nice tinted moisturizer that sits very well on the skin. Not enough coverage for me unfortunately.

About reviewer (444 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

a year ago

This is definitely one of the more pricier items I've purchased, but I genuinely think this is worth the money. I have oily skin and I think it's great that there is an oil-free version. The coverage is light, but it's just enough for every day and it also feels very light-weight. I also love that this has spf in it to ensure sun protection. I don't have anything bad to say except for the price. In my opinion, this product is super expensive for a tinted moisturizer, but if you do choose to buy it, you'll definitely see that this product is worth it.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18