GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner

GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner
Gosh Velvet Touch EyelinerGosh Velvet Touch EyelinersGosh Velvet Touch EyelinersGosh Velvet Touch EyelinersGosh Velvet Touch Eyeliners

4.5

on 7/7/2016 4:01:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is the worst. I genuinely can’t understand how it has received so many glowing reviews. I bought the Truly Brown pencil, as it’s a nice, cool brown. But it’s completely useless for tightlining as it doesn’t leave a mark and just clumps up at the base of my lashes, only to flake off shortly after application. When I applied it lightly under my bottom lashes, it had migrated and gave me raccoon eyes within two hours. I tried putting it on my top lid after applying shadow and again it went on patchy and clumpy.

The pencil itself feels quite dry and not at all creamy like some other reviews say. Maybe I got an old product or a defective batch, but this is so bad I have no desire to spend another $12 to find out.

on 5/14/2016 6:21:00 PM

OOHHHH MYYYY GODDDDDD!
So creamy, so pigmented and so smooth. Easily did a cat eye with this the result with even better than gel eyeliner(maybelline)!
Just to clarify, I bought truly brown and woody green. Haven't tried the black one and the reviews here aren't very good on that one
Recommend swatching the colorful ones. I sea you and sky high were so beautiful! Want to buy more...
brown is okay, but the colorful ones are to die for!

To Read all 189 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/12/2015 10:50:00 AM

Very nice product. I have it in Classic Grey but actually on my eyelids it looks more like blue than grey. Long lasting, no smudges, vibrant color and at the same time creamy. Also for the cheap price definitely make this worth a try. I'll buy more colors of this when needed.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use these as eyeshadows, because my eyeliner will always smudge, no matter which one I use (except for Soap and Glory Supecat. BEST EYELINER EVER!!!)
These are so easy to blend and they have so many colours! Very creamy pencil formula. Lovely if you want to add a touch of colour just above your eyeliner, or all over the lid! Beautiful!!

on 2/6/2015 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've got it in Black Ink waterproof. The only two reasons why I would repurchase it are that it doesn't smudge (only a little after 8 hours of wearing), even if it's raining or snowing, and it's suitable for contact lens wearers. However, I hate that it runs out very soon (before it I used Artdeco one which lasted for 2 years) and is not easy to apply.

on 10/8/2014 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I used this to tightline my upper lashes. It could not even survive the 15 minute walk to campus. It had smudged all over and gave me raccoon eyes. :/ I'm glad I got it for free from Shoppers.

on 6/30/2014 12:15:00 AM

I found the black one in my moms makeup bag, and I secretly put it on... And I loved it! It glides oh so smoothly on my eyelids. I have to say, it's my favourite one, since all the other scratched my eyelids, were to dull, or had a crayon-like texture. I also got my mom to buy the white one for me, I haven't opened it yet, but I'm keeping it fresh in my fridge for a special occasion! I also love the matte packaging, and I think it's definitely worth the money! I got mine in Shoppers Drug Mart (canada), and they have such amazing products!

on 6/19/2014 1:57:00 PM

Smudges like crazy on me (Black color). I bought it because I'd heard this one is smudgeproof, but it didn't turn out that way for me.

I have a purple shade and it is a nice soft eyeliner. It does crumble a bit visibly on my skin though and when I sharpen it, even when making a point not to sharpen too much it usually breaks off because it is soft.

on 5/7/2014 7:19:00 PM

After reading reviews, had these special ordered. Unfortunately it doesn't last as it states, and it's not dark as other eyeliners tried in the past. Wouldn't go thru hassle of buying again there are better products out in the market.