Kiss Me Green Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry

1 review

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm giving this mascara three lippies for going outside the box within its first few color chouces- I am so sick to death of having the choice between black and black/brown! It is a bit of a fuggy shade though, sort of khaki-like. What I do appreciate about the shade is that it is subtle yet defining. I look like I have eyelashes (!) without looking like I am wearing mascara. I have brown eyes and usually go for smoky look, toned way down for daytime. I have both the brown and the green shades, and I probably wear them both equally (with the green for daytime and brown at night for the more dramatic effects).

I think the price is extremely for being the innovation that it is, especially if you compare the brand's performance compared to the high-end brands. (You can usually find it on eBay for $16-$18 US- that's where I got mine.

Blinc could do with updating the brush bristle shape to give even more perfect lash definition. Currently, you only have 60 seconds to break up any clumps; combing through a dry clump will break the integrity of the tubes and you'll get flaking.

I love the packaging- anything that comes in a container you can recycle into a sturdy, secure storage container for tiny, easily lost items is totally cool (not to mention GREEN); think matches or toothpicks for camping, ear studs or Q-tips on trips.

I will definitely never use another brand of mascara on a regular basis again, and it will be fun to try any new shades that come out. I'm hoping for light charcoal, dark glossy wine, deep sea teal, dark cardinal red? I love being different.