Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer with Soft Flex

Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer with Soft Flex

3.6

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0. 5% (acne treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (water, eau), Cyclomethicone, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Alcohol Denat. , Tribehenin, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Serica (silk, soie), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Malva Sylvestris Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Bisabolol, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Methicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylene Brassylate, Trisiloxane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Mica (CI77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891).

on 5/27/2016 6:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Pricey for drug store product 10.00 but i got mine on sale w/coupon so i paid about 2.00 total. Anyhow this works good for blemishes but don't rub just dab it directly over the zit and pat it in don't rub or it won't cover it. I use this when i go to the gym by itself to cover acne scars without any other make up and i use under foundation as well for a full face make up along with mac select cover up for under eyes because this revlon doesn't cover under eye bags at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this was one of those concealers that didn't necessarily leave a bad taste in my mouth but left a lot to be desired... not a good one but not necessarily a bad one. I bought it when my skin was having "flare ups" because I always felt weary of putting makeup on top of my blemishes almost like i'm adding more gunk or clogging them and making them worse.. but at the same time I didn't want them to show so I opted for this concealer since it had the salicylic acid ingredient in it that way I wouldn't feel so guilty slapping it on my pimples. Although the coverage was very light and almost undetectable, I also didn't find that it particularly helped my zits clear up either despite following a skin care regimen for clearing them up as well. I just figured using a product with salicylic acid wouldn't hurt but like I said, the coverage was nearly undetectable so it was like you mine as well not be wearing anything at all... I found that it did a better job as being used on my under eye area than it did by being used on blemishes or areas that need more coverage around the face. So I mostly just used this as my back up concealer wand that I would carry in my purse for minor touch ups but In the end I ended up passing it on to my sister who liked it coz she wasn't a fan of heavy concealers but wanted some light coverage for her acne flare ups. As for me I would rather stick with my benefit erase paste or mac studio fix concealer for better coverage. Overall I wouldn't call it a bad product, it just depends on what you're expecting out of it. If you are looking for sheer to light coverage then you won't be disappointed but if you are looking for medium to full then you should probably look for something else

To Read all 244 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/4/2016 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is my absolute fave! I've been using it for a while now, my sister (a makeup artist) recommended it because it's just as good as the big brands e.g. Mac and the price is great too! It lasts for agesssss which is brilliant. It's totally worth it. It's full coverage so I never have to wear foundation- just pop on a bit of this concealer, add loose powder and tada! I'm ready 👌

on 11/8/2015 7:58:00 AM

Got this for less than 3.00 at rite aid because of a sale and a coupon that I had I wouldn't have paid full price for this but overall the consistency is thin and not full coverage but the color is a perfect match for me I am nc 40 and I got the medium deep in this concealer it doesn't work well for undereye circles but its ok for blemish spots I was using this along with la girl concealer but when I finish the two products I won't repurchase either. It's difficult to find a good concealer drug store or high end but ill let you know to avoid mac's concealers they wear off and one of them creases like crazy and the boing concealer from sephora is just wrong on all levels the colors are orangey and it creases as soon as I apply it was hands down the worst concealer ever id go bare faced before id wear boing or mac studio fix concealer again.

on 9/13/2015 2:40:00 PM

This is probably my favorite liquid concealer so far. It doesn't get cakey and it stays on very well. It gives me a matte look all day which is nice since I have really oily skin. I love the applicator because it gives me the perfect amount of concealer not like some that give out too much. It blends pretty well but sometimes I can tell exactly where I put on my concealer and it doesn't look very natural.

on 8/17/2015 10:47:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Revlon is one of the best drugstore makeup out there despite the so many new cheap highly marketed products out there. Colorstay concealer doesn't disappoint me as Revlon never did with their lip products! It gives nice coverage, hiding my broken capilar, red spots, blemishes, and dark circles around the eyes for sure! I don't know if there is any high-end product that works better, I don't care. It's a good deal for me, good price, good quality. Gonna cone back to this one again and again!

on 8/14/2015 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been devoted to Mac's concealer in the little tube (NC 20) since the dawn of time, but my department store makeup-related snobbery is waning. This, in light-medium, seriously rivals that and Nars Creamy Concealer (Custard). Non-irritating and effective. A delightful bargain.

on 7/3/2015 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

this is a very decent drugstore concealer for the price. it doesnt really cover my dark circles but it does cover my blemishes and redness around my face. it doesnt crease though i have a very oily skin. im still looking for another alternatives out there, but i'd definetely come back to this.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It is a good concealer but there are way better and cheaper concealers in drugstore

on 3/31/2015 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not the best concealer out there but not the worst. A so/so product. I noticed I get tiny lines around my eyes mid day. I feel like you can get a better drugstore concealer for the same price.