Neutrogena Moistureshine Lipgloss in Tickled

No Image

3.8

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Hayden Pannettierre models this brand logo. Who knows if it's really Neutrogena airbruhed what she is weearing. Similar to the maybelline lipglosses, this dpes have a sparkly shine, it cpomes off to fast. I like thick lipgloss, because it lats longer.even the darker colors com off fast, unless you have naturally red pigmented lips and look like you are wearingg lipstick when you are not. The pinks and peaches are sutbtle, but unfotunatly come out too clear, also similar to the Sally Hensen ones........................................

on 6/29/2009 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I was initally going to get Moistureshine in Groove, but Walmart had Tickled and Sweet Nothing in a twin pack for the price of one, so I gave it a shot. I really love the color. It's a flattering pale lilac with sublte shimmer. I have warm undertones, so it didn't suite me well being more of a cool-tone gloss. This would be ideal for someone with cool skin and green eyes, it would definitely make them pop.

on 3/19/2008 2:45:00 AM

While the color was pretty in the tube, it looked horrible on me. The gloss was sticky. It tasted disgusting and it definitely did not last at all. The tube also leaked everywhere and got all over the place. The wand was a typical lip gloss wand... nothing special.

Pale lilac-pink with cool undertones. I have a medium-warm complexion with yellow undertones so this color doesn't flatter me as much as it should, but I like it anyhow. I love the moisturizing quality and non-stickiness. I wear it under Prestige Lightshine Sheer Gloss Liner in Honeysuckle, for a soft yet defined look.

on 10/12/2007 4:29:00 PM

This color is my favorite. I have a beige-olivey skin tone and this pink looks perfect with it. This gloss has been with me for months. I've worn it almost every single day and there's still some left!

It's definitely moisturizing, and that effect lasts for a long time (6-8 hours for me). It's definitely shiny, too, but the shine doesn't last very long, in my opinion. It fades away after about an hour, though the gloss still stays. The gloss is a bit sticky, but not noticeable after about two hours of wear.

It's non-scented and doesn't have a flavor.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a very pretty pale shimmery light pink with slight lavendar undertones. I don't know how this would look on tan, medium, olive, or dark skinned people, but for neutral-to-cool pale me, it's perfect! Love this shade, and I need to buy it again. This is kind of close to the images I've seen of MAC's Oyster Girl Lipglass, although I think this is mor lavendarly. Both are beautiful shades and I want both.

I like this product! I like the smell, texture and the color. I've tried some other Neutrogena lip glosses when this one was sold out and their color is not as natural for me (I have a very pale skin). It's a very light pink with sparkles. Sparkles are obviously not for everyone so be aware of that. Most of the other Neutrogena lip glosses don't have sparkles in them.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have tried several moistureshine glosses and this is the only one that I like. The color goes well with almost any skin tone and last pretty long for a gloss. I will repurchase this color but no other from the moistureshine line.

on 8/16/2005 11:19:00 PM

Tickled is a shimmery pink color that goes on so smoothly and it smells so NICE. A lot of lip glosses smell like melted plastic or crayons but this doesn't. It stays on for so long too. The price is a little bit too high for a drugstore gloss though. I wouldn't repurchase for that reason. Maybe if it goes on sale, I suppose. I'm more of an eyeshadow freak, not a lipgloss freak. :-)

I'm on my second tube of this. I absolutely love the color. It's a soft semi-sheer baby pink with a little bit of shimmer on my slightly pigmented pink lips. I really hate shimmery lipglosses, but the shimmer is so subtle, I don't mind. I really love the smell of it, it's not sickening like some lip glosses. My friend used it, and it looked really milky on her. She's warm toned, so I think that's the reason. So, I if you're cool toned, wear it.