Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Champagne Toast

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Champagne Toast
Diamond Strength in Champagne Toast

4.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful polish! When I saw this in the store I thought it was the perfect shade of pearly pink. I find pearl nail polishes, especially pink, to be very feminine, ladylike, and classy. Appropriate for work, everyday, and formal occasions. I feel very polished (no pun intended lol) and confident wearing this polish. Enjoy!

on 1/1/2013 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I REALLY LOVE THIS SHADE. It's long lasting. I remember when i used this for my toe nails and it survived 2 weeks without any chipping! This one is sheer, shimmery, very classy and feminine. I gave this a 4 because i find it TOO SHEER and i need 4-5 coats to achieve the bottle color and to hide the white part of my nails. Champagne toast is perfect for formal events to everyday wear. It's shade is not that loud but it's very feminine color will definitely catch people's attention. Will buy this again. For those who haven't tried this, THIS ONE IS WORTH A TRY.

I feel like such a girly girl when I have this polish on! It's soft, shimmery and easy to apply. It's subtle but very pretty at the same time.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I'm in love! I went to tagret today and saw this color and had to get it, I bought it because I was looking for a cute, manicure color, like the kind on french tips. This resembles that. I'm black but with a caramel complexion and this color is gorgeous. It's a sheer baby soft pink with pearl in it. I LOVE this. NEW FAVORITE right here, very classy. This is one color I will buy over and over again

on 12/16/2011 12:52:00 AM

This is awesome nail polish! First the color is a gorgeous nude, perfect for my Scandanavian pale NW15 skin color. It so hard to find nudes that do not wash out/or look like skin on me-but this has a beautiful pearl with just the slightest hint of lavender undertone. This is a great dupe for Zoya Minka and only $3.99 at Target! Also the major drugstore chains run Buy one, get one 50%-so for around 6 bucks you can get two!!!

It wears really well-when applied without base or topcoat, I got a solid 5 day wear before it started to chip, and that was with constant dish washing and cleaning. With base and top coat it lasted 7+days-perfect, no chips!

HG color and wear for me!

on 10/31/2011 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

champagne toast is a nude/pnk with shimmers.i bought that pale shimmery nail polish,to go under strobe light(a pale glittery pink-sally hansen)those two combines,makes the perfect pale pink glittery nails!last long,nice on the application,shines! Love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is just the prettiest shade. The bottle has a little rhinestone on it, and the shape is just adorable! The color is very sheer and should be layered if wearing it alone, but if you wear it over another similar pink color, like OPI's Hopelessly In Love, it looks fabulous! This color alone reminds me of cherry blossoms, and I bought it only because it was the EXACT color of our old weeping cherry tree that we had to cut down last fall :'( It does not chip, either. 5 stars!

on 1/12/2011 11:40:00 AM

I purchased this for shade for a last minute job interview because it looked so much more sophisticated and delicate than any of my usual polishes. It has since become my everyday color, as it bridges that difficult gap between professional and fun.

The formula is slightly watery, but not to the point of inconvenience. This is a relatively sheer polish by nature, so it's to be expected. One coat gives you a subtle shine and sparkle with just enough color. Two coats makes the polish almost completely opaque, but with a hint of VNL depending on the light. The "frost" effect really takes over with two or more coats, so take care not to leave visible streak marks. Speaking of which...

Narrow brushes in frosts can be a nightmare, but the formula is forgiving enough to make streaking less of an issue. Personally I prefer a wider OPI-style brush, but as far as narrow brushes go, this is a quality one.

Overall, it's a quality polish in general. Classy color, pretty nail effect, decent application, etc. It's also quite long-lasting and strengthening- and I say this as someone with a very active lifestyle and very fragile nails. With extended use my nails seem slightly thicker and less prone to splitting. I'll keep using it for the foreseeable future too, because I'm doing my nails only 1/3 as often as I once had to.

on 8/15/2010 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is such a lovely color and it's one of my personal favorites. It's a beautiful soft pale pink tone with tiny sparkles that would look great with virtually any skin tone. It's a very sophisticated color with subtle sparkle, not teeny boppy or over the top with huge glitter chunks. It's a great color for something as special as a wedding but certainly wearable for everyday use. I apply 2 coats to get the best effect from the polish. It doesn't chip very quickly on me, but I do use a Sally Hansen top coat over it though which I am sure helps. I think the bottle is cute with the little faux diamond on the cap and I like that the name of the polish is written very clearly in dark black right on top of the cap. So if you store your polish standing up all you have to do is look down to see the name of the color. I would highly recommend this polish to people that enjoy light pastel colors that has a subtle sparkle.

on 5/21/2010 4:54:00 PM

This is a nice slightly sparkly champagne-y pink color. Its in the bude family but its not a nude color. It's pretty. THe formulation doesn't seem to strengthen my nails but that's not a huge issue for me. The color is cute and that's what matters. :)

Popular Polishes