Laura Mercier Perfecting Water - Rich

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Laura Mercier Perfecting Water - Rich

4.7

Water, Sea Water, Glycerin, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Artemia Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Carpylic/Carpic Triglyceride, Trehalose, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Sodium Carboxymethyl Dextran, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 1,10-Decanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, PVM/MA-Decadiene-Crosspolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycereth-25 PCA Isostearate, Methylparaben 6/1/09

on 12/17/2010 10:14:00 AM

Not really sure what the heck this product is supposed to be (toner?) but I like it. Its like really expensive thick water. I mix a little with my sunscreen in the morning & it helps the consistency spread a little more evenly. I also use it to wet my eyeliner brush when using LM's caviar eye liner. I got this in a little sample size & debate with myself whether I should shell out the cash for the big one. I haven't decided yet, but it is definetly a unique product & I feel fufills its intended purpose.

on 5/12/2010 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this. Leaves my skin soft and plumped in the lines. Perfect prep for moisturizer. All LM products are good. Packaging is nice with the pump. It is expensive and it goes pretty fast - only con.

on 2/18/2008 6:35:00 PM

This product makes your face feel amazing. You put it on after you cleanse but before you put your moisturizer on. It makes your face feel so smooth. I have combo skin and the Rich appears to be perfect for wintery climates. I would recommend this product.