Laura Mercier Perfecting Water - Rich

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Laura Mercier Perfecting Water - Rich

4.5

Water, Sea Water, Glycerin, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Artemia Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Carpylic/Carpic Triglyceride, Trehalose, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Sodium Carboxymethyl Dextran, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 1,10-Decanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, PVM/MA-Decadiene-Crosspolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycereth-25 PCA Isostearate, Methylparaben 6/1/09

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love how they have repackaged this product -- the taller bottle with a spray pump is much better for applications than the older pump version. At first, I thought the premise of this water was all hype and not worth the money. After getting too much sun on vacation and my skin was incredibly dry and this product worked wonders. Instead of constantly slathering my skin with my very expensive moisturizers, I used this product in between moisturizer applications to rehydrate my skin. I also used it before applying the moisturizer to help my moisturizer soak in. It really worked! I am a convert and have started using this regularly

on 3/1/2008 2:16:00 AM

I bought this with the oil cleanser light (which I did not like.) This product I did like. It is like a heavy water which helps your skin to absorb more moisture. It is very nice and pleasant. No breakouts.