Laura Mercier Perfecting Water - Rich

Filtered by age: 30-35
Laura Mercier Perfecting Water - Rich

4.2

Water, Sea Water, Glycerin, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Artemia Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Carpylic/Carpic Triglyceride, Trehalose, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Sodium Carboxymethyl Dextran, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 1,10-Decanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, PVM/MA-Decadiene-Crosspolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycereth-25 PCA Isostearate, Methylparaben 6/1/09

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love how they have repackaged this product -- the taller bottle with a spray pump is much better for applications than the older pump version. At first, I thought the premise of this water was all hype and not worth the money. After getting too much sun on vacation and my skin was incredibly dry and this product worked wonders. Instead of constantly slathering my skin with my very expensive moisturizers, I used this product in between moisturizer applications to rehydrate my skin. I also used it before applying the moisturizer to help my moisturizer soak in. It really worked! I am a convert and have started using this regularly

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have dry skin and received a sample of this toner and just had to buy the full size. First off, I want to say that the "Rich" version is different from the "Light" version in that it's more of a light gel-ish texture. This is crucial for dry skin since it comfortably and more effectively hydrates the skin while also toning it. It feels very soothing on my skin making it more even toned and supple with each use. I use it most when I need to freshen up during the day since I live in very humid weather. I also love the pump packaging; it's very easy for me to get product onto a cotton ball. It's not cheap, but so far I have had nothing but wonderful experiences from Laura Mercier's skincare line so her products are definitely worth it.

on 2/21/2008 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Probably works great for dry skinned people. I have oily T zone and was way too emoillient and left a sticky "film" on my face. Although it says for Normal to Dry Skin-i would say for Dry skin only. It's consistency is that of a watery gel almost. Will not repurchase

on 2/18/2008 6:35:00 PM

This product makes your face feel amazing. You put it on after you cleanse but before you put your moisturizer on. It makes your face feel so smooth. I have combo skin and the Rich appears to be perfect for wintery climates. I would recommend this product.

on 5/3/2007 9:46:00 AM

love LM and tried this based on reviews here. i use it morning (under tinted moisturizer) and night. Makes my skin super soft and and appears he glow and look healthy. i use it with regular cotton squares, just two pumps each time. My skin isn't as flaky in some spots and is soft to the touch. will definately buy again. iits a bit pricy but worth it for me.