Bonne Bell Skin Musk Cologne Spray

Bonne Bell Skin Musk Cologne Spray

4.7

on 4/1/2007 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a nice,clean,young scent. My 65 year old mom loves to wear this too. Its subtle. I do not think it smells like skin so soft,though.Its not as sexy as the Jovan or Alyssia Ashley brands,its very innocent andnot at all offensive. It won't smell like sweat after a few hour,it just fades away. Its the perfect base to layer another fragrance on top of....

on 8/27/2006 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is one of my all-time favorite perfumes, ever. I found this late (back when I was in junior high and high school, my favorite was Love's Baby Soft). I found this a couple of years ago during an after-Christmas sale at my local drug store. I think it was like, $2.00. Can't beat that with a stick, can you? Every time I wear this, women come up to me to complement me, asking what it is I'm wearing. For some reason, men approach me when I wear Narcisse, and women approach me when I wear Skin Musk. And I'm no exception. I really like Narcisse, but I prefer Skin Musk in my heart. When it goes on sale, I buy the big bottle and stock up(I have the oil, but I prefer the spray).

on 3/22/2006 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have owned a bottle of this stuff for about 20 years or so! It still smells wonderful! It's sort of an understated musky smell but at a level that is more palatable than the deep woodsy stuff (a very young kind of scent). I feel a clean, fresh, summery feeling when I wear this fragrance and it reminds me of 'days gone by.' Sort of a youthful undernote to it...conjures up nostalgia.

Popular Fragrances