Bonne Bell Skin Musk Cologne Spray

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My holy grail of 20 years. I started wearing this in junior high. I used to get a lot of compliments then. Strangely enough, I have gotten so many compliments on this and rarely on the expensive ones I have worn. My mother has always loved this on me as well.
I own both the oil and spray. They both smell the same to me. It's a powdery, dry, sweet but not foody, musk with some sort of lavender or citrus in it. I have read both online but it smells like lavender to me. There is a dry incense like quality to this perfume which I assume is the sandalwood.
I wouldn't say this is a perfume for a conservative person or a girly girl, I would say more of a hippy type or bohemian. But it sophisticated enough to wear to work or an evening out.
This is a perfume without a lot of throw i.e. you have to be near someone wearing it to smell it. It is sexy but also fresh and clean at the same time. I find this scent very relaxing and comforting.
This can be a little hard to find but a lot of Walgreens, CVS and Walmart's carry it. I just go to stores online and check stock and see which locations have it. Luckily, I live down the street from two stores that carry this. One has the spray and one has the oil. Today I just scored a bottle of the oil on sale at Walgreens for $6.50.

on 2/18/2010 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've been wearing this scent for over 30 years and never want to change, it's my signature. I hooked up with an old boyfriend once after more than 10 yrs and he said "That's the smell I fell in love with." It works with my chemistry beautifully, the spray, oil and lotion (which is sadly no longer available) and I have gotten dozens of compliments over the years from friends, lovers and even people I didn't know. It truely is awesome and I love it as much today as I have for all these years!

Popular Fragrances