Bonne Bell Skin Musk Cologne Spray

Filtered by age: 36-43
Bonne Bell Skin Musk Cologne Spray

Price: $

Price: $

Edit 2/9/17: still using this! It smells like clean skin. I love jovan too. When my bottle is gone I'll scour eBay & amazon looking for another bottle. Soft powdery scent. Perf right after a shower. I dread the day they D.C. this. It's one of my fave scents. It's unlike anything else out there except jovan. Love!! #winning
---
Original review: Clean, innocent, FUN scent!! I buy it at kmart in the oil, EDT, & aerosol can, but can also be found at times at walgreens; they keep the oil behind the counter w all the other "more expensive" perfumes. I love this & Loves' perfumes (ie Baby Soft, Jasmine, & Lemon). I just adore Skin Musk!! Bonne Bell rarely misses the mark in their products, yet another DS gem!!

on 2/18/2010 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've been wearing this scent for over 30 years and never want to change, it's my signature. I hooked up with an old boyfriend once after more than 10 yrs and he said "That's the smell I fell in love with." It works with my chemistry beautifully, the spray, oil and lotion (which is sadly no longer available) and I have gotten dozens of compliments over the years from friends, lovers and even people I didn't know. It truely is awesome and I love it as much today as I have for all these years!

Popular Fragrances