Bonne Bell Skin Musk Cologne Spray

4.7

on 6/4/2011 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Okay, because others have said it better than I ever could, I'll keep it short - it's a lovely scent: sweet but not overly so, musky but not "hippy", powdery but not "old" lady- like. It's warm and very "cuddle" worthy i.e. subtle, my only grip is that it doesn't last a long time even when I layer the spray and the oil. Would I repurchase? Probably not, only because I want something a little warmer and longer lasting (on me). But in general it is definitely a scent to experience.

I cannot get enough of Skin Musk, I'm putting it on all the time. Its so clean and fresh, yet still interesting enough to get people to ask you what you're wearing. #1 cheap comfort scent.

on 8/27/2006 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is one of my all-time favorite perfumes, ever. I found this late (back when I was in junior high and high school, my favorite was Love's Baby Soft). I found this a couple of years ago during an after-Christmas sale at my local drug store. I think it was like, $2.00. Can't beat that with a stick, can you? Every time I wear this, women come up to me to complement me, asking what it is I'm wearing. For some reason, men approach me when I wear Narcisse, and women approach me when I wear Skin Musk. And I'm no exception. I really like Narcisse, but I prefer Skin Musk in my heart. When it goes on sale, I buy the big bottle and stock up(I have the oil, but I prefer the spray).

Popular Fragrances