3.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

The waterproof version gve me panda eyes within an hour of application. Terrible peoduct.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

3 years ago

Best mascara I've ever used. Just want a little? Perfect. Want huge lashes? Even better. I'm never gonna change mascaras after using this, probably.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

Oh my god, I can't believe barely anyone talks about this. I've been on the search for the perfect mascara for AGES, and I had actually given up and settled with one from Maybelline that was alright. But just alright. I was thinking maybe I had to try the high end mascaras, but I hated the thought of spending a lot of money on mascara. Then I found this. What I mainly look for is a mascara that separates my lashes and doesn't clump, and gives some decent length. That's really it. Smudging has never been a problem for me with any mascara, so I can't comment on that. One day I found a travel size of this mascara in H&M for 10kr (around ) and I decided to buy it. I had never heard of it before, so I didn't have high expectations. When I got home and tried it I was AMAZED. It separated my lashes like no other mascara, gave me exactly the length that I was looking for and just sigh. I had found the one. And I didn't have to pay sickening amounts of $ for it. Actually, this mascara is really darn cheap. And I love it. I can't get my head around why this mascara isn't popular.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

I really like this mascara. I found this at home when I was running out on my other mascaras and I gave it a shot. It gives beautiful length and sperates the lashes. You have to build it up to get great volume. I love how it's really black. No clumping at all. It dries fast so it's easy to build up layers. This mascara sort of gives the effect of having false eyelashes on. It has a big brush which can be tricky on the lower lashes but I think it's great for the upper ones. Goes on well and evenly. The problem is, as some other people mentioned, that during the day it smudges and you get black under the eyes. I really hope that's not going to be a problem for me since I'm going to buy Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara soon - which I've heard wonderful reviews on. I haven't tried to use the mascara only on the top lashes yet. That means it could still smudge anyway, which would take down my rating. Over all: It's not the best mascara out there but it does a really good job for the price. And for that reason I would repurchase.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3.0

7 years ago

This is an okay mascara. It gives volume and lengt with just a little clumping. The problem is that it smudges and flakes in about 2 hours. The brush is quite good but the formula is very wet and runny, so appication is a bit diffucult. Overall just an okay drugstore mascara, will not repurchase.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

EyesBrown

8 years ago

I LOVE this mascara. Me and my friend bought a sample each of it from H&M for just 10 kronor a piece. I came home and tried it. It looked fantastic! So I bought the normal package and I just adore it. It is a wet formula so It's not for people with frail and droopy eyelashes, they should look for a dryer formula. I on the other hand have long and strong lashes but they're very light and this mascara gives my lashes exactly what they need. I've been asked on several occasions if I have false eyelashes on. Would not recommend this for a natural look though. In that case I would probably go for Max factor masterpiece mascara or Max factor Xperience volume mascara.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

8 years ago

I was amazed when I applied this mascara- smooth length, volume, curl, no clumps at all. Unfortunately it smudges, I got dark shadows under my eyes. Tried only on top lashes, different foundations, in case that would have been the problem, but, no, unfortunately, it was only the mascara, that could have been sooo excellent.

About reviewer (144 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesGray

2.0

8 years ago

This smudges! after just a few hours i have black smudges under my eyes and in my crease. It is such a shame, because I really like the texture of the mascara, the wand, the color and the way my lashes look and feel. But when you can't wear it more than a few hours, it's no use...

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

8 years ago

Hate it!!! I can't understand how a modern mascara can leave so much smudge under the eyes! After a few houres you have a dark awful shadow under your eyes!! :-( I really had expectations, cause i was recommended this, but no.....

About reviewer (212 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

from

9 years ago

Ugh I hate this, sorry to say :( It smudges faster than anything I've ever tried, it smeared all over my under eye are within a half an hour. Also, it didn't give any "extra volume", just regular looking lashes.

About reviewer (162 reviews)

Age25-29