Aquafina Hydrating Lip Oil

Aquafina Hydrating Lip OilAquafina Hydrating Lip Oil

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Beeswax, Squalene, Jojoba Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Saccharin

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

i'm 63 years old. I was trying things on half my face, seeing their efficiency on getting my wrinkles to plump up. ( even hemorrhoidal cream***) anyway my daughter gave me the Aquafina hydrating lip oil for my lips and I tried it on half of my lips and it was amazing how plump that half became. then one day I was lining my lips with lip liner and it was doing nothing but pulling my lips. in desperation I put on the lip oil and the liner flowed easily on my lips...I mean easily...I LOVE IT... LOVE IT.... sorry to say it did not work on other wrinkles but lining my lips and plumping them for lipstick was WONDERFUL. I give it a 10!!!! by the way my 1st review ever so you know I was impressed!!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I picked a few of these up on impulse while stuck in a checkout line. I'm not a fan of thick, waxy balms, so I was intrigued that this was a lip oil. I only wear it at bedtime, and it seems to keep my lips well hydrated through the night, as they are always super soft and supple when I wake. Really glad I decided to give these a try. Will continue to repurchase.

on 11/2/2014 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

pro: cheap, tingly and minty
con: not moisturizing enough. doesnt last for long. very glossy so it doesnt suit boys.

on 1/31/2013 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This clear gel in a squeeze tube is very moisturizing. Although it says it is an oil, actually it has several oils in a gel base. Initially, has a menthol tingle but I do not mind. This is one that keeps my lips moist throughout the night. I got it at a dollar store, too! UPDATE: After repeated use this does not seem as effective as it did at first so I removed two lippies.

hmm... i got the lip oil with the lip balm set and it was amazing, but i don't recommend using the lip oil alone, i honestly think it works better if you layer a slight amount of the lip oil on top of your usual lip balm. it provides a minty tingly feeling and it is refreshing :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love it id buy more,make your lip's feel so much better after you use it. even better when you put someone before you go to bed then you wake up and there super soft and feel amazing(=

makes you lips so soft. i put this on before i go to bed to protect my lips over night and my lips stay soft all through the night

on 11/5/2011 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Great product. Very inexpensive, it soaks into my lips, smells great, moisturizing, and just an overall great product,

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Aquafina - Hydrating Lip Oil
My brother actually bought this for me because he saw in on sale in Shoppers in a pack of buy one get one free lol. I laughed when he gave it to be because he knows Aquafina is my favorite water but in a lip gloss/lip oil is another thing.
But I threw it in my pursue and one day when I noticed my lips were dry and almost looked like they were flaking under my lip stick, I threw some of this on and it felt amazing. It has a minty smell/taste to it and at first it made my eyes water a bit. Once you apply this lip oil your lips will feel so sexy and smooth, it will make your lips just drown in hydration. I never knew if it was actually hydrating my lips till two days later when I didn't have any feather or cracked dry lips.
Applying my lipstick now goes on so smooth, and I always apply a hit of this lip oil with my pinky underneath my lipsticks or even high end lip glosses.
I've uploaded a image of the pack of three I got it in and have been using the clear (white) one and love it.
Even if you swear buy your other lip glosses, you need to give this a try. Its dirt cheap for the wonders is does for you lips <3

on 8/21/2011 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Softens, adds shine, tastes good, smells good, feels slightly tingly on the lips. Good purse product.

Popular Lips Products