E.L.F. Non-Stop Eye Color -- Butternut

E.L.F. Non-Stop Eye Color -- Butternut
Non-Stop Eye Color -- ButternutNon-Stop Eye Color -- ButternutELF quad 'Butternut'

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/15/2016 4:02:00 AM

Would rather spend more than buy this Low quality lowly pigmented and chalky product . It costs $5 in my country and I would rather spend that on better quality eyeshadows .

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

1 of my fave quads! And for a $1 buck. Just use a brush to pick up the color, the applicator is okay if ur traveling to touch up w. This is my fave ELF quad but their quads in Lux & Drama are good too 1 has a MAC Cranberry dupe. As mentioned below surprise, surprise there really IS a good product in there. It's so cute too! I use UDPP underneath.

on 7/30/2015 10:10:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

It is not pigmented at all.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

I love this I just wish the package was a bit bigger because me brushes don't really fit in it to grab the colors

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Absolutely Gorgeous Colors that go well with any Dress or Blouse. Very easy to Blend and stays on a long time with signs of running or fading, i recently wore this eyeshadow to my cousins wedding and was frequently complimented on how beautiful and Angelic it looked.
The Pricing was the best part, i purchased this eye shadow for 3 bucks at walmart!

on 8/26/2015 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Wasn't impressed with this shadow or the color, the powder was too heavy so it didn't apply to my eye lid very well. I would suggest using a primer to help the powder live up to it's expectations.

on 7/17/2013 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I hate the two super sparkly highlight shades in this (glitter everywhere) but the bronze and bronzy purple slate taupe shade are wonderful and worth the couple of dollars you pay for this set. Small but super concentrated. Depot these two and you are still getting a wonderful bargain.

on 1/15/2013 11:31:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

love this neutral eyeshadow quad! it is just so suttle and natural looking...can be used for everyday looks!

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

You must be freaking kidding me for people who dislike this. I love this more than my Naked 2, Lorac Pro palette. I even took it to Inglot store and got the sales to mimick the 4 colours but nothing came close. Yes, it chalky with some fallout but the pigmentation is excellent. Butternut in my opinion is a excellent color combi

NC 20-25
Asian

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Getting to the colors is a real pain and building it up on my brush seems to take a while. The color does not last. One of the few elf dupes.