T3 Tourmaline Negative Ion Technology Paddle Brush

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

2.5

on 11/9/2008 9:17:00 AM

I bought a set of T3 brushes on Amazon, and the paddle brush is infuriating because the rubberized handle, which is good in theory, slides off as you work the brush through your hair, until finally you are left holding a rubber handle with no brush inside it. I tried to cope with this for several months because the brush wasn't cheap, but finally decided life is too short to struggle with a stupid brush every morning. Into the trash it went. Really bad design and workmanship.

And by the way, the vent brush wasn't any better...The ball points at the end broke off just as fast as any drugstore brush. I'm done with T3.

on 8/20/2007 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I like this brush well enough - it was $22, and it does make my hair shinier and less frizzy when I use it while I'm blowdrying.
HOWEVER - its giant and heavy (even though its advertised as being lightweight I don't find it so). I'm left-handed and when I use my left hand I can maneuver it fine, but when I switch to my right hand for the other side of my hair its very clumsy to wield because the handle is so large and the paddle is so wide.
I would get rid of it but I have never spent so much for a brush before so I will just keep using it because I like the results, but I wouldn't recommend it to anybody with smaller hands, carpal tunnel or other arm/shoulder problems.

Popular Hair Styling Tools